2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

As Mark wandered through the streets, he noticed that everything seemed so…new. “Well, a lot have things seemed to have changed in the City of Heroes over the past few days.” He remarked.

“was it different last time?”

A group of teenage girls noticed Skader nearby. “Oh’ma god, that costume is sooo 70 years ago.” One remarked. Skader raise a brow. “That’s weird. Usually people say my costume is so 30 years ago.” He said. “What year is it?” Another teenager shrugged and rolled her eyes. “Dude, did you hit your head or something? it’s 2059.”

“Maybe.” he said. “Looking forward as to what kind of surprises this day has to offer.”

“Okay but I look like a rejected BioshockOOC:TM IC:enemy”

Suddenly from a neighboring building a bulky black hunk of metal burst through, sending the building tumbling and throwing debris everywhere. It took just a moment for it to turn and locate Skader, and just another moment to begin spewing plasma at him and everyone else in his immediate area. The over the shoulder cannons tilted back, sent a crushing insturment into the ground, and lifted back up and began creating ammo for the obnoxiously large cannons.

“It’s possible my powers did this. I felt some kind of difference after absorbing that energy.” Sadie told mark, looking around.

Mark stepped back a bit as he heard the teenager tell Kader that they were in 2059. “We…we’re in the future? How did this happen?” Mark put his hand over his forehead, shaking his head in dibelief.
@Omega_Tahu
Mark was on alert the moment he saw plasma blasts coming towards him. “Whoa!” He said, rolling out of the way. Skader, meanwhile, froze like a deer in headlights and got blasted into a wall. “What the hell’s going on?! Why are you shooting at us?!” Mark demanded.

@MichaelTheLightBringer
“Who knows? Maybe a group of time travellers and a giant robot will appear and attack me.” The man joked, laughing at how absurd the thought was.

“…right.” Bruce said. “Let’s hope that it will not happen. After all anything is possible.”

The man chuckled. “Anyways, we should probably be on the lookout for anything ‘suspicious’.” He said, slinking back into the shadows.

Bruce’s left robotic eyes glows red and lumintates from the darkness the hoodie created on his face and he smirked and his white teeth could be seen. “Aha, listen if there was anything suspicious I’d already know about it. But if you want I can give a scan on this sector with my Eagle Vision.” Bruce suggested.

1 Like

The man nodded. “Sure, go ahead. At least my job will be made easier.”

“You call this a job, I call it a hobby.” Bruce said activating his Eagle Vision, he’s sight changed into a sixth sense vision and was looking around for any clues or suspicious stuff there might have been.

1 Like

There would just so happen to be a giant robot neaby, attacking a woman , a robot, a man in a diver suit, a gladiator, and a dude in roller blades. “What are you seeing?” The man asked Bruce.

“The hell.” he said as he looked more deeper. “There is a robot attacking a women, a robot, a man in a diver suit, a gladiator and a dude in roller blades, probably that’s the suspicious stuff you are looking for, right?”

1 Like

The Man nodded. “Let’s head there.”
@MichaelTheLightBringer
@Omega_Tahu
@Khalsa721
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Toa_Radrix

Mark was taking cover behind a mailbox as the robot was filling its cannons with ammo. He prayed that someone would arrive to help soon.

The robot made no response, continuing to fire streams of plasma indiscriminately at the group’s direction. Mail boxes, cars, civilians, all was melted, burned, or vaporized when the streams of plasma hit it. The robot’s cannons aimed and fired at anyone in the group who may have taken shelter behind larger things that were more resistent to vaporization, and fired slugs at it that would send whatever molten material it was flying.

Mark was barraged with molten debris and plasma, and his body flew into the air like a ragdoll. Mark had lost all patience with the robot. Rage filled his burning body, and he began to convulsing as his skin melted away. Mark’s body and muscle mass grew rapidly, and a second pair of arms burst out of his torso. Metal wolverine claws sprung from his hands, and a think suit of armor appeared over his body.

Berserker charged at the robot, swinging his warhammer-axe at it with blind rage.

“Try to keep up.” Bruce said as he started to run towards them, the calvary in the way.

Berserker spared a moment to glance Bruce and the man. Berserker’s eyes locked onto the man, glaring at him. The man reminded him of somebody that he didn’t like at all. The man cocked his head, confused. What’s his deal? He thought. Berserker looked a bit familiar to him, but he couldn’t exactly place why.