2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Katrina snorted.
“Those are actually really ugly. They only look good on Benedict Cumberbatch.”

Black Hood stands on top of something, “Dear Thus of New Evo City, today is the beginning of this City’s reckoning. I give you freedom and a choice to join me and bring about the chaos this City deserved, so what do you say fellow Criminals! Are you with me?” he asked.

The Prisoners cheered and yelled in agreement as they were ready to follow Black Hood.
Black Hood lands on the ground and begins walking outside followed by the prisoners.
Nexus continued spreading fire through the prison bringing hell itself inside the prison, great smokes could be seen in the distance.

“It looks good on me too.” he joked. “I am after all handsome…because of my father really,” he said tickling her as he kissed her chick and neck a few times.

Katrina nodded. “You are handsome, I’ll give you that.”

A red streak flew through the air, landing next to Millie. Red energy floats off of the form in wisps, almost like fog or steam. A deep, growling and resonating voice says, "What’s wrong, child?"
@MistikaFan

1 Like

“Well I am handsome as you are beautiful, it’s a perfect match.” he agreed.

1 Like

Katrina blushed.
“I’d agree with that, too.” She says.

1 Like

Bruce stroked her face gently. “But those eyes, green emerald like eyes are just mesmerizing.” he said kissing her passionately.

1 Like

Katrina smiled as he did so, hugging him.

1 Like

Bruce embracing her hug as he wrapped his hands around her warmly. “I could do this for hours.” he said as he yawned a bit. “Yeah literally for hours…” he teirdly said.

1 Like

“Yes, as evident of your yawn.” Katrina joked. She yawned as well.

1 Like

“Yeah…we both are yawning now, love.” he said chuckling tiredly.

“It’s your fault, love.” Katrina teased, smiling

“Oh how so?” he teased back resting his head on the cushion with his eyes closed but still embracing Katrina.

1 Like

“You yawned first.”

“Yes. It is.” He said, his tone quickly shifting to cold seriousness. “This whole body is my own, and this whole thing is my body.” He said. “I took the body given to me, and I made it truly my own.”

Catherine got ready for the day and headed out to the coffee shop. Even if Katrina wasn’t there yet, she could probably find something to do.

Llillaa chuckles,
“Did I hit a nerve, the man who weakened himself by making himself metal like the Celestials? I do see the resemblance to out own kind.”

“Stronger.” Runa corrected. “Metal doesn’t need time to heal. It needs work. Machine can be adapted consciously, organic tissue does so on its own whims. To protect those who needed it, I made myself a weapon. No one can disarm you if you are your armament.” He stayed cold in his demeanor. “I traded my vulnerability, my humanity, for something much more helpful to this world.”

Llillaa laughs,
“Metal rusts, it wears down, it weakens as it is stressed. Yes there is an immediate strength but that doesn’t come without a trade off. Even some insect of your intellect must know that basic fact…”
He corrects Runa,
“You made yourself a tool, one for killing. If you believe killing is what is needed for your world then you are most wrong. What you will need is not killing but protection. My people decided against many’s wills to by your protector, while my kind believes that we shouldn’t meddle with an insect’s affairs, and I wanted to put you out of your soon suffering.”
He smiles,
“You should know that I myself am a tool for my law. I treat suffering animals by killing them, so they don’t have to suffer. That is how I follow my law.”

“But, it can be replaced.” Runa retorts. “And killing is only a last resort. I’m equipped for detainment, but criminals sometimes force my hands. However, it’s something I feel no remorse for.” He said. He stops for a second. “What do you mean by soon suffering.” He ‘asks,’ the tone more like a demand.

Llillaa chuckles,
“I guess even an insect should know their fate.”
He pauses,
“We, Celestials aren’t the only aliens in the galaxy. There are few we war with, that are equals in power, though to compare, that would be if every person on earth was like you in pure strength. They are getting close to your sector and will most likely burn everything they deem useless, if not burn it all to terraform worlds, meaning you would die in a glorious blaze. I once read an earth proverb where a farmer would burn their belongings in order to not to be burned in the wild fires, and those wild fires would go around the ash, letting the farmer live.”

“Well my bad.” Bruce teased as he the began falling asleep on the couch. (@meepinater)