2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

@meepinater @Khalsa721
Richard headed out into the dark hallway, looking around as the prisoners ran about, causing chaos. “This way.” Richard said, leading the group down the hall.
@Jcton
Justin gave a thumbs-up to Adam. “So, what should we do now?” he asked.
@Toa_Radrix
Let’s get some KFC! A scorpion said to Skarpix.

Great idea!! TO THE KFC!!! Skaroix ran toward the restaurant. People began running out if it.

The Prison burned as so did the guards it was hell on earth.
“Destroy this place, and take care of what we agreed on.” Black Hood told Nexus.

“It will be done,” Nexus assured him.

“For your family’s sake, you’d better.” Black Hood said leaving with a squad of prisoners.

Those words struck him hard like lighting clashing with thunder and he let a burst of hell-fire flames and unleashed all upon the Prison.

Ashes of smoke could be seen going towards the skies, hiding the pale moon which was shining its light to the City as the smoke went up and up and created a fog.
“I will find you,” Nexus promised. After the prison was only but ashes of smoke he started to fly away searching through the City for none other than Spider-Man.

Did you see that big smoke?” Impulse asked.
“Wait, what?” he said opening his eyes as he slept on a rooftop because of how tired he was about grieving over and over again.
I fear something is coming, and really fast.” Impulse sensed.
“So we are in danger?” Spider-Man asked.
Probably…maybe we should get going.” Impulse suggested.
“You don’t really think I’d abandon the City and go home? Like I have a hero job to do.” Spider-Man said leaping off the building and web-slinged through the City Blocks towards the Smoke which was not so easy to miss.
Little did he knew that Nexus was heading towards the same opposite way as Spider-Man went.

Mister Noman stepped towards the charred remains of the prison, inspecting it for any possible leads.

Elias followed Richard.

@MichaelTheLightBringer
Katrina smiled softly as Bruce did so. She grabbed her cup of coffee and sipped out of it, watching the show.

1 Like

Spider-Man began approaching the smoke he started to cough abit.
Yeah, I can already begin to feel the heat.” Impulse said.
Unfortunately for him the smoke clouded his view and bumped into Nexus, he shook his head and saw Spider-Man.
“So you are Spider-Man?” he asked.

“Yeah, I am who is asking?” Spider-Man asked back scratching his head.

“Name is Nexus and it’s time for you to departe.” Nexus said as he charged his hands with blue fire and punched at Spider-Man, he dodges it but the fire didn’t due well with Impulse.

“Wow, wow chill first dude!” he said kicking at his face which Nexus then grunted.
Spider-Man fired webs wrapping around his body, Nexus looks at his body full with webs surrounding him.

“So this is the best you can do?” he taunts as a explosian of flammes errupted from his body which took Spider-Man by surprise and got knocked to the ground.
Yeah…I can feel the heat…and it’s not good!” Impulse grunted as well.

Nexus flew towards him with great speed peforming a punching ground pound towards him but he only gets out of the way to have the ground around them crack a little.
“Who sent you?” Spider-Man asked.
“Does it matter?” Nexus simply said creating fire swords and slashed at him with his each hand.

Spider-Man dodged the blades with ease but one blade managed to slice his bicep. The symbiote’s little tenticles were in pain as it tried to reform the suit.
That tickled.” Impulse said.

Nexus fired another barage of flames towards Spider-Man his Spider-Sense was warning him 24/7.

Bruce slept having Katrina in his mind. But Hope came in and visited Katrina. (@meepinater)

1 Like

“Hey, Hope.” Greeted Katrina, taking a sip of her coffee.

She greeted squawking quietly. She brushed her beak with her feather, she squawked again seeing that he was a sleep.

Katrina smiled.
“Cute, isnt he?” She asked.

1 Like

Hope agreed by squawking and nodding slightly.

Katrina smiled and strokes Hope.

Hope purled as she was stroked. She flap her wings in excitement because of the upcoming wedding and task.

1 Like

Katrina smiled.
She looked at Bruce.
“I have an idea…” she said quietly to Hope.

Hope tilted her head slightly intrigued and leaned in.

“I’m gonna make Bruce pretty.” Katrina whispered.
She stood up and walked into her room, coming back out with her makeup set.

1 Like

Hope simulated a slight laughter, she nods.

Katrina smiled.
She knelt down in front of Bruce and began applying makeup.

Bruce slightly moved he thought something was on his face so he moved his hand quickly in front of him but then let it fell as he thought that now it was gone and enjoyed his sleep.

Hope thought it was a close one.

1 Like

Katrima grimaced as he did so, and then smiled as she continued to apply makeup.

1 Like

Bruce moved his head again to the side and slightly changed his position.