2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

@Jcton
The blast goes through the hydra and hits a building. Ths hydra stamps it’s feet and roars.

@Runa
The soldier laughed, and disappeared with the helicopter and squad.
Suddenly, shadows formed around Catherine, and walls erupted from them. The top begins to close into a ceiling slowly.

Catherine flew up and tried to beat them, shooting lasers at the encroaching edges to see if the light would slow them.

ooc: aimed at the sky…[quote=“Jcton, post:425, topic:48331”]
so a missed shot would go into the sky
[/quote] did the Hydra go down at eye level?

ic: Tempest reasons to himself that this was not in fact an actual Hydra. As far as he knew there is no phasing technology and most civilizations are playing with some form of holograms. He rests the gun on his back and looks at the Hydra,
"Do your worst. You ain’t real, probably some hologram.

Ooc: my bad.
Ic: the hydra disappeared.

@Runa
The ceiling stopped growing.
Darkwing stepped out of the shadows, clapping. “Well done, you two.”

OOC: No Problem, just wondering.

IC: Tempest sighs, mumbling,
“Holograms sure are getting pretty good these days…maybe t wasn’t worth it to use that…that plasma beam could be seen from miles…”

Catherine just looked at him, then fired a laser at his feet. “Screw you.”

Dakrwing dodged, laughing.
He raised himself up on a platform of shadow. “Whats wrong?” He asked mockingly.

“Well, you were following me around like some creep, then you were messing with my mind.” She tells him, firing again. “And getting in the way of my patrol.”

Tempest recalls following two others and decides to look for them. He flies above the city sky line to search from them. He flies in a circle expanding it each rotation, so he could see more each time.

@Jcton
He would see them below him.

@Runa
“I wanted to have some fun.” Darkwing said as he dodged. “No need to freak out.”

She looks at him. “H-hey!” She says. “Get back here! Don’t think you get out of this just because he’s here, too!”

2 Likes

Tempest looks at the two, and tilts his head with slight confusion. He then puts his hand on his left palm,
“Ahh, Pio seeho iam totuwu ri!”
He glides down to them,
“Sorry, I meant take me to your leader.”

Darkwing immediately formed a large box around the three of them, and sucked out all the light.
“Finally…” he said, “I can kill you both.”
@Jcton
@Runa

Oic:
Just to be clear he’s still joking.

Tempest’s helmet lights up, its four eyes could be seen in the darkness. He comments,
“This isn’t the way I imagined a diplomat being treated in this country. Last I checked people didn’t give out death threats so easily, but who’s to say, that was like forty… no fifty years ago…”

“You first.” She said, her helm’s faceplate and the gem in her chest shining, the gem’s light visible through the grate that covered it.

Darkwing puts the lights out, spreading the shadow over them.
"Yeah, well… i have a mission. He laughs. “Too bad nobody will remember you two.”

Tempest snickers,
“No,I doubt they’ll remember you either. Is that technology, because you might want to distance yourself. Human technology hates me.”
A spherical field grew until it reached twenty meters, random bolts of lightning shot out reaching the edge of the field and dissipating. Any technology within the twenty meters would find themselves attacked by a sophisticated virus, that is built to stop all functions of the machine.

Darkening laughed harshly. “Technology doesn’t compare to this.”

“Ahk!” Catherine exclaimed as it hit her. “What are you doing?!” She turns to Tempest. “I’m lucky Runa knows his way around a computer. Should give me a bit of time.” She grumbles. She then turned to Darkwing. “Well this technology’s gonna kick your @$$!”

Tempest shrugs,
“So this guy isn’t using tech to power his shadowy voodoo spell. How could I know that? I guess it’s the good old fashioned way. Plasma Cannons!”
All that being said, random lighting shot off from Tempest’s suit and hit the field’s edge, due to the fact it was random it could hit someone.
Tempest unlatches the Plaeg Cannon from his back and holds it out,
“I’m ready to shoot, and I’d prefer not to destroy any buildings.”