2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

She rolls her eyes, then the gem in her chest sparks a bit. “Let’s get this over a bit quicker.” She grumbles.

Soon, blue light arced all over the deep blue textile-esque looking suit below the metallic armor and in her helmet’s face, and green electro-flames sparked out from her wrists, below her shoulder armor, her neck, and her ankles. “R-Mechanical Overdrive!” She calls as she does so.

This name and effect might conjure up some of Tempest’s memories about an old friend from Earth.

25 posts left.

Darkwing smiles behind his mask.
He moves the shadows back into place, attempting to cover up the light.

“Well, what are your thoughts about her?” Bruce asked.

“It’s both a little scary and amazing.”

“I never founded her scary.” Bruce said. “But I see where you coming from, so you have any questions you might want to ask?” Bruce asked.

“What kind of eagle is she?” Katrina asked as she stroked Hope.

Hope enjoyed it. “She is more of a Golden Eagle, specialized for prey but since I grew her up she can do many things, which I would need if I was in any kind of trouble.” Bruce answered.

Katrina stroked Hope some more.
“How long have you had her?”

Hope squawked in enjoyment. “I have her since I was 16.” Bruce answered.

1 Like

“Wow.”
Katrina yawned, still exhausted from all that had happened to her.

“You tired?” Bruce asked. “If you want you can go to sleep, I have plenty of rooms.” Bruce said.

Katrina nodded, yawning again.

Hope then flew off and went to her nest and rested, she’s been flying for a few hours. But she did say goodbye in her own squawk language.

“Then follow me, milady.” Bruce said.

Katrina waved to hope and followed Bruce.

Bruce gave Katrina the best room he had for guests. He opened the door and said. “Voilà, a pretty room for a pretty girl.” Bruce said winking at Katrina.

Katrina tried to hide her feelings but failed. Her cheeks turned red as she walked into the room.

1 Like

“So what do you think, cozy?” he asked, as he entered after Katrina.

The room was made out of rustic young wood which gave it a more of a tan brown look. There was this bright light coming from the sun illuminating the room, there were red curtains with gold accents and there was a huge bed for two people, but in truth the bed could fit four people.

“Yes.” Katrina said. She walked around, examining the walls and bed.

“Well, if you like it this could be your room.” Bruce said.

Katrina nodded. “That would be nice. Thank you.”