2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Bruce smiled. “Your welcome and hey feel free to roam around, mi casa su casa.” he said.

Katrina smiled and nodded.

“Well I guess I am keeping you from sleeping.” Bruce said as he walked towards her sleeping cabinet. “If you need anything just ask me and also you could contact me through this comm, I have a big house you can get lost, y’know?” he said placing the comm device on top of the cabinet.

1 Like

“Thank you.”

Bruce simply winked as he then walked towards the door and said one final thing before closing it. “Any other kind of questions you my want to ask?” he asked politely, his face illuminated by Katrina’s beauty. (@meepinater)

Tempest looks at Project:Novus,
“Are you Runa’s child or something?”
He glances back at the shadows,
“Never mind, tell me after the fight.”
A random lightning bolt struck out and hit the twenty meters limit, due to it being around sixty feet it could hit anyone nearby. The Plaeg Cannon charged and is ready to fire.
@meepinater

Project: Novus shot a volley of laser blasts at him as he does so, moving around on the ground in an erratic pattern. Her head turns to Tempest. “You know Runa?” She asks, then turns back to Darkwing. “Y’know, good point.”

1 Like

Tempest nods to her question,
“Tell me where to aim, this thing gives out a big punch and I’d rather not miss.”
The plasma had fully built up and was ready to fire. As it was plasma it would provide some light. (@meepinater)

Using the limited night vision her helmet had to look around, she points at a figure in the darkness(Darkwing) and fired a laser. “There!” She called.

Tempest nods and unleashes a blast, where the laser went, at Darkwing, @meepinater
The plasma let loose a powerful roar as it burst through the air towards its target.

Darkwing disappeared into the shadow, reappearing outside. “Heh heh…”

@MichaelTheLightBringer
“No, thank you.” Katrina replied, yawning again.

Catherine looks around for him. “Show yourself, creep! Or are you too scared of getting beat a little girl to fight fair?” She taunts.

The walls began to close in response.
Darkwing’s voice rang out. “Find me, and maybe the walls will stop.”

Tempest calls out,
“Found you.”
He stands in the same place, the Plaeg Cannon hitched on his back.

Darkwing laughed. "Nice try.

Tempest calls out,
“Not really. Clearly only an idiot would be in the same place as the closing walls. i found you, you’re outside the walls.”

Catherine extends her wings and flies up, trying to look around and find him or an exit.

Darkwing sighed. The shadow walls disappeared. “You’re no fun.”

Tempest chuckles,
“I’m not new to this, so you can expect I will figure stuff out like this.”

Darkwing shrugged.
“Well, don’t you want to, i dunno, hurt me or something?”