2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Bruce still slept.

OOC: No, you’d have to go out of your room and right a few rooms there was a bathroom.

1 Like

Katrina exited her room and walked into the bathroom to clean herself up after the fight.

Ooc: just redo her hair, wash her face, etc.
Nothing else.

1 Like

Bruce woke up from a very deep sleep, almost forgetting what happened but he quickly remembered. He took another cigarette and smoked he only smirked a bit. “This is becoming a habit, it’s not good.” besides his window Hope came and knocked with her beek.

He stood up and opened a window and began patting her on the head. “Your a good girl, aren’t you?” Hope squawked and enjoyed the petting. Bruce continued smoking and was enjoying it.

Katrina exited the bathroom feeling much better than the previous day.
She went back to her room and grabbed her comm unit, and then left Bruce’s base to go outside and enjoy the sun and nice weather.
She walked to the park and sat down on a bench, a small smile on her face.
She suddenly sat up, remembering that she lost her stuff.
Katrina shook her head and sat back down, listening to the birds.

Bruce suited up and said Hope a small goodbye, the Eagle flew in the distance. Bruce exit his room he went to Katrina’s room and knocked a few times, still nothing he prepared himself and entered in.

“What the?” Bruce asked questioned as to where she might be. He then realized she took the comm. “Aha she must of gotten somewhere, huh. I’d best leave her have her own freedom if she truly cared she’d come back.” Bruce left her room and closed the door.

He went towards the wall he previously stored his weapons and placed his gauntlets on him together with his two hand cannons and two rifle pieces. He went outside the Base and went for a walk with his hood up of course.

Elias walked through the streets of the city. His fever was increasing. “I gotta find that guy…” He said to himself. He tried to comm Tempest.
@Jcton

“Though one call might not hurt right?” he asked himself before typing something on his gauntlet and contact Kratrina through their secured comm link. “Hello, you left without saying goodbye.” (@meepinater)

Katrina picked up the comm. “What? Oh. Sorry. I thought you were still sleeping.” She said, somewhat timidly.

“A knock knock on the door could have solved the misterioury.” Bruce chuckled. “Where you at? That is if you want to met.” he said. “I thought by giving you some space you’d feel more comfortable and not under pressure.”

Katrina thought before answering. “I’m at the park.”

“I’ll be right there before you could say Flash.” Bruce said walking towards the Park.

“Okay.” Katrina replied.

After a few minutes of walking it did not take long to find the Park, he saw Katrina and walked towards her. “May I?” he asked gesturing if he could sit right next to her on the bench.

Katrina nodded.

Bruce sat down surprisingly he did not stink of smoke, he perfumed himself with the best one he had, the smell was plessent. Maybe Katrina could smell it or not but Bruce spoke. “So, I see you visited the Park, any particular reason?”

“It’s quiet here, and I like listening to the birds.”

“You like quiet places?” Bruce asked.

Katrina nodded.

“So you’d like for me to be quiet as well?” he whispered.

Katrina laughed at that. “No, you’re fine. Sometimes the quiet away from the city is peaceful…” She says.
“Oh, that reminds me. I need to go shopping.”