2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Bruce notices she was happy and he followed her back to his House. As they reached security came in and made a quick scan.

After scanning the door opened and let the two inside, Bruce being overall an gentleman said. “You first.”

1 Like

Katrina walked in and entered her room.
She set her stuff down and picked out her clothes that she wanted to try, and then walked into the bathroom.
She quickly changed and walked out, then tried her new shoes.
“What do you think?” She asked Bruce.

Right when she changed and all that Bruce sat on a arm chair and then heard Katrina. He gave her a look top to bottom and couldn’t help but to feel amazed by her beauty, Bruce snaps and says. “It looks beautiful on you.” he said. “Specially those shoes.” he joked.

“Thanks!”
She went and threw her other clothes, old and new except for the clothes she was wearing, in the washing machine and started it.
“There.” she said, walked out and dusting her hands off.

“You sure do know your place around.” Bruce noticed. “What are your plans for tonight?”

Katrina shrugged.
“I dunno. Explore the city… mostly that, I suppose.”

“Huh, well I know a good restaurant.” Bruce said.

1 Like

“Oh! Okay,” Katrina said, realizing what Bruce was suggesting.
She thought for a moment. “What kind of restaurant is it?”

Elias sat on a bench in the city, bent over in pain.
He tried comming Tempest again.
@Jcton

“Well this Restaurant has a beautiful scenery and well it is expensive, but that doesn’t matter.” Bruce said. “It’s called La Mode, best food in the City if you ask me.”

“Okay! Sounds good!”

“Yeah and it’s mostly casual restaurant, you don’t need to go dressed up like rich people with their silly suits and all.” he said. “I chose this Restaurant because it is special to me and well I wanted to take you out for a dinner date night thing.”

1 Like

Katrina nodded. “Hmm… maybe I do like him…” she thought. “Let’s take it easy, though.”
“Okay! Sounds fun to me!” She said happily.

1 Like

“Great.” he said happy to hear she agreed. “At which time of the night do you wanna go?”

“I dunno, around 6 or 7? Does that work for you?”

“I’d say 7 if that works for you too.”

“Great! Sounds good!” Katrina replied happily.

“Glad to hear it makes you happy.” He said smiling.

1 Like

Katrina smiled at Bruce.
“For the first time, I feel… home.” she thought.

1 Like

“Well I’d better get going, I can’t walk in there like these. I mean look at me.” he said jokingly and stood up showing at himself top to bottom.

Katrina nodded.
“Alright! I’ll stay here while you get ready.” She replied.