2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Bruce nods and walks towards his room, he opened the door but did not closed it all the way, there was a small crack which could be seen.

Bruce started to remove his Assassin gear, gauntlets, guns, rifle and other things.
He then took a few minutes to decided what he was going to wear, I mean he needs to impress Katrina in one way or the other he thought choosing a few casual clothes.

Katrina sat in the living room patiently.

He grabbed a Solid Pleated Sleeve Hem Curved Long Fleece Hoodie which was this time black as its primary color and red as its secondary color. Alongside a pair of slim blue jeans and a pair of Air Jordan 1 Breds (Red/Black) shoes.

After that he was done, he didn’t carry any weapons with him this night is meant to be specially no weapons, no violence. He walked off his room and looked at Katrina not sure if she liked the more of the human side of him with not Assassin armor and all that jazz.

1 Like

Katrina nodded approvingly. “Very nice.”

ooc: GTG

1 Like

“Thanks.” Bruce said. “Y’know we should probably take a selfie.” he said

Tempest’s radio for whatever reason was silent.

Chaotic would eventually retreat, once he found a good time to. (@Omega_Tahu)

@Jcton
Elias growled in frustration. he tried to see if there was some way he could find Tempest’s location.

@MichaelTheLightBringer
“Okay.” said Katrina.

Bruce took his phone and moved closely towards Katrina and held his phone up. “Alright, cheese.”

Katrina smiled for the phone.
“Cheese!”

1 Like

Bruce did the same and took the picture. Then he looked at it and said. “Wow we look great.” he showed the picture to her.

1 Like

Katrina nodded. “Yup!”

“Alright, so you ready?” Bruce asked. It was almost 7 o’clock

1 Like

“As ready as I’ll ever be.” Katrina replied.

1 Like

“Alright now the place would require a ride, lucky for us both I got just the right thing. So follow me.” Bruce said as he started to walk and went to the lower level of the house and opened the garage showing a expensive red lamborghini aventador.

1 Like

Katrina’s eyes popped wide open in awe.
“Th-that’s… wha-? How’d you get the money to buy that?”

1 Like

Bruce chuckled. “Haha, you didn’t think a job as an Assassin would bring you the enough money to live with style?” he asked jokingly as he made his way towards the car and opened up the right side door of the car for Katrina.

“Well let’s just say Antipatros is more than just a mentor, he is also a business man and I also have gotten the luck to have half of his money, so shall we?” he asked

1 Like

Katrina slid into the seat, a smile on her face. “Wow.”

1 Like

He closed the door and then sat on his driver seat. “Yeah well, y’know I really tend to keep this a secret, specially around girls. Money doesn’t make the man, man makes the money and you’ve proven you are more interested how I am as a person instead of this money which I have.” he said as the garage opened and then with a bit of speed left the garage which closed when they were gone.

1 Like

ooc:
GTG

IC:
Katrina watched the land speed by as they drove.

1 Like

“Well I’m glad you are enjoying it.” Bruce said. “But money doesn’t buy happiness…” he pauses. “Unless you have the person to spend with.”