2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“Yeah really weird, so I agree.” he said as she pulled him closer she might feel his warmth as he kissed her neck and bite as well.

Katrina moved her hands up Bruce’s back to his neck, then she kissed Bruce on the cheek.

He tickled her a bit befor kissing her chick also.

Katrina squrimed and giggled as he did so. She kiss Bruce passionately, bringing him closer to her again.
“You aren’t getting away that easily.”

1 Like

He whispered in her ear. “I just did.” he said tikling her again playfully.

Katriba giggled again.
“You’re gonna get it.” She said, giggling. She began to attempt to tickle Bruce.

Because he was topless the attempt made Bruce laugh as she was tickling me.
“No stop!” he said trying to hold back her tickling with his hand. “It does tickle like a lot!” he laughed.

1 Like

Katrina grinned. “Does it now?” She tickled him again.

1 Like

Bruce started moving. “God no!” he laughs his face turning red. “You are evil…” he said as he placed his face on a pillow as he was tired from laughing. “Stop it…just don’t…”

Katrina stopped tickling Bruce. She flopped next to him, looking at him with a wry grin.

“Oh my face hurts from so much laughing.” he said looking at her. “It’s unfair…really…” he joked, tapping her nose with his index finger.

“Hey, you started it.” Katrina teased.

“Oh yeah?” he asked. “How about you change places with me and you’ll see how funny it is then.” he teased.

Katrina chuckled. “What if I did this instead?” She pulled Bruce closer to her and kissed him, closing her eyes and enjoying it.

1 Like

He embraced her kiss as he closed his eyes and pulled her closer to him by her waist.
“I suppose it’s a nice excuse.” he said.

Katrina smiled.
“Okay, it’s a start.” She said, kissing him again.

1 Like

As he embraced it he took her by the thighs and placed her on top of him.
“Come here you.” he playfully said as he kissed her back with a passionate kiss.

Katrina leaned into the kiss, placing a hand on Bruce’s chest and another on his cheek.

1 Like

His hands wrapping around her tightly and lovely, he didn’t break the kiss and let it continue for as long as possible as he felt the warmth between them.

Katrina closed her eyes, enjoying the kiss.

1 Like