2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

He breaks the kiss for just a second and looks in her eyes and said.
“I love you.” and with that he kissed her again with a long and passionate kiss as he his hands were touching her back and waist wrapping her tighter towards him…

…Hope was flying around on top of the house as she made some calling eagle sounds as she flew up and up watching over their house so to speak and waited for day to arrive.

Katrina smiled. “I love you more.”

Soon, morning came.
The birds chirped and sang.

1 Like

The paperboy delivered rounds on his bike, headlines saying BLACK HOOD GONE and WHO IS THE HIDDEN ONE and THE HIDDEN ONE: AN ALLY OF BLACK HOOD?

Sadie smiled, blocking some rubble “I hate to agree but I agree. You saw what happened last time you died.” Sadie blocked some rubble. As she attempted to knock savager off balance.

Ted realised what he had done, he reversed his car to the battle with Savager
“Kid I know this is your fight 'n’all but you seem a little ‘out of it’ so I’m gonna get myself a piece of the action!” Ted smirked
@Mctoran

“Hey, I’m gonna go change out of this so you can work on it easier.” Novus said to Runa. “I’ll be back.”

“Okay.” Runa responded.

Malware had driven around these roads for a while now, but still he couldn’t find the source of this feeling. He exited the car, letting it drive into oncoming traffic, and started walking through the fields.

Eventually, Bruce would open up his eyes and look around.

Katrina lay next to him, arm draped over Bruce’s chest. She slept peacefully, having been exhausted by the previous day.

1 Like

Bruce smiled, letting her sleep for awhile.
“Man…I can’t believe that everything…is over.” he thought. “Black Hood…is finally no more, what a relief.” he thought again-

Eventually, Katrina stirred, waking up. She yawned and looked over at Bruce.
“Morning.” She said.

“Morning.” he said patting her head softly. “You slept well?”

“Very. It helps to have a big teddy bear to snuggle into.” Katrina said, resting her head on Bruce’s shoulder.

1 Like

Bruce smiles as he touched and stroked her shoulder.
“I could say the same.”

Catherine returns and sets the suit on Runa’s desk.

“Thanks.” Runa says to her, fully expecting her to leave.

Catherine looks around. “So, um…are there any other chairs in here?”

Runa stops working for a second. “Yeah. One of the other desks, probably.”

Catherine pulls up a seat to the desk. “Alright, so…how exactly do you fix these things up?”

Runa smiles slightly under his mask. “Taking interest in this part of the job, finally.” He told her. “Here, watch carefully.”

Katrina smiled.
“So… what do we do now? Black Hood is gone… are we just stuck with small time bad guys?”

“Well there is Nexus…” he said. “But I think he’d eventually drop out or just lose in a fight. So I guess we are stuck with small time bad guys.”

Katrina sighed.
“That’s a shame, I rather like those big huge battles.”

“You mean in those battles where you either get stabbed, burnt, and this time broken leg?” he asked.
“No thank you.” he said.

1 Like

Katrina shrugged.
“I have a feeling the next big battle will be better. Especially once my leg gets strong enough, and I can start to train again. Did you see what I did yesterday?”

“Yeah a lot of dangerous stuff…also you need to work on your dodging.” he said.