2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Katrina crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue.
“I’m sure it does.”

1 Like

Bruce bursted out in laughter. “Yeah, it does.” he stroked her chick gently.

Katrina grinned, kissing Bruce’s cheek again.

“Hey, we could watch the pirates of carribean in bed…I have the DVD so, if you want.” he suggested.

“Oh, sounds good!”

1 Like

“Great, let me find it real quick.” he said as he stood up from his bed and got the DVD and opened the DVD player and started to play it, he quickly runs back to bed and gets himself covered.

1 Like

Katrina watches eagerly, leaning against Bruce.

As she does so he wraps his hands around her. “Give me that hot warm stuff.” he said.

1 Like

Katrina rests her head on his shoulder as she watched the movie.

1 Like

Eventually after two hours the film ended.

Katrina smiled.
“That was a great movie!”

1 Like

“Yeah one of my childhood favorites.” he said.

Katrina nodded.
“Oh! We forgot to eat Breakfast.” She got out the bed and began to walk into the kitchen.

1 Like

“Wow…” Bruce said as he stood up and puts some fast clothes on. “Okay how did you get that fast in the kitchen also you forgot to put some clothes on…you are in your underwear.” he said jokingly.

1 Like

Katrina looked down at herself.
“Oops.” She walked into her room and quickly changed into regular clothes.
As she walks out, her ankle gives out again and she stumbles.

1 Like

“Yeah big oops.” he said. “We don’t want the neighbours starring on our window, do we now?” he joked as he sees Katrina stumble.

“Ouch.” Bruce said as he leaned in and helped her. “Here let me help you.” he offered his help.

1 Like

“That’d be bad.” Katrina agreed as she accepted Bruce’s help. She limped towards the kitchen.

1 Like

“You are limping.” Bruce said. “Here lean into me, I can help you cook.” he offered his help again.

Katrina leaned into him as they went into the kitchen. “Thank you.” She said.

He supports her for the most part, he kissed her chick. “Your welcome.”