2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Katrina cut the compound, making a set of armor plates.

“I guess that is it…” Bruce said.

“Would you like for me to start the Arc Reactor Project?” Mercy asked.

“Sure.” Bruce said.

1 Like

Katrina began to paint her suit.

“Don’t make it bright pink…you’d stand out.” Bruce said.

“No, I’m gonna stick with my original colors.” Katrina said, putting on a painting mask.

“Even more worse.” he teased.

Katrina grinned. “Well, I’ve got a few tricks up my sleeve.”

“And they are?” he asked teasingly.

“Well, you’ll see. I don’t want to spoil the surprise…” Katrina grinned wryly.

“Hmm fine then.” Bruce said.

1 Like

Katrina walked closer to Bruce and kissed him. “Don’t worry, it’s nothing about you. I’d just rather surprise you once in a while…”

1 Like

After he embraces her kiss he speaks “I thought that was my thing.”

“Well, I can’t let you have all the fun, can i?”

“Well that would be unfair.” he said taking her by the waist and lead her to him closely.

After finishing up Runa’s fixes, the pair stand up. “Alright, I’m going now, and it’s somewhere I’d rather you not follow. As such, I’ll be out of town for a bit. Not sure quite how long, but…awhile.” Runa said to Catherine.“Think you can handle yourself until I get back?”

Catherine nods. “Should be able to, yeah.”

“Good, then I’m heading out. Feel free to continue your normal schedule.” He said, heading to the roof in order to get Project: Excellerator so he can get there quicker.

Malware would soon come across an area where the land seemed to cave into a neat square. “This could be fun.” He said to himself as he got closer.

“What are you saying!?” Yelled paradigm “That I was a person!?” It collapsed taking deep shuddering breaths as it attempted to sob however no tears were shed as it’s eyes were suspended in fluid tanks. Whoever the paradigm was they had their humanity stripped from them leaving them a subservient husk coated in an environment suit.

Katrina smiled.
“I know. I gotta have some fun.”

“Fun huh?” he asked, teasingly as he pulled her closer to him to sit on his lap.

Kattina obliged.
“Yeah. Life can’t be all fighting bad guys and making out.”

“I think our life is about 20% fighting bad guys, 10% other stuff and 70% making out.” he said as he grinned.