2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

She shrugs. “Even then, you’d think he wouldn’t have to worry about old joints too much.” She points out.

Tempest asks,
“Maybe rust?”
He glances at his helmet, the eyes flashed red again.

Elias walked into the hospital.
@Mctoran

“You have a beautiful smile, you know?” Bruce said as they drove almost reaching their destination the car got more faster and speeded through the city. (@meepinater)

@Khalsa721
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Mark searched around the Tech-X building, trying to find anything that could help Leadhead. Suddenly, Mark thought that he heard rustling nearby. he stopped for a minute, listening to his surroundings.

“What’s that?” Mark said, beginning to approach where the noise was coming from.

@Toa_Radrix .

There were a sounds of crashing like someone was destroying the place.

“I’ll go and see” Hydron volunteered to go

@Toa_Radrix
Mark nodded. “Ho see whats making that noise.”

Meanwhile, people attending the tech-X convention were nervously murmuring amongst themselves as they heard the rustling.

Hydron walked to a room filled with disaster. There were chairs and documents all over the place.In the middle there was a 6 feet tall monster with a big orange eye. He glared at Hydron and with no word he attacked him with his drill

Mark charged at the monster. “Who are you? Why are you here?” he grunted as he slashed his blade at thee monster.

He defended himself from the attacks “Of course, I forgot to present myself…” He gave a shot from his eye

“Who are you?” Mark grunted again as he swung his sword at the monster again.
@Toa_Radrix

“Thank you!”

Elias walked into the hospital.
@Mctoran

Bruce and Katrina soon arrived at the Restaurant called “La Mode”. The Restaurant looked to be a very big place with futuristic designs to it.

Bruce found a parking way and parked the car. “So here we are.” he said.

Katrina got out of the car and looked around.

A nurse looked up at Elias.

Bruce got as well out of his car and he locked it. He soon joined Katrina. “This way.” Bruce said making his way towards the entrance opening the door for her.

“I have a bad fever, nothing works on it. Also, i have this weird rash on my hand.”
He held up his hand.I

@MichaelTheLightBringer
Katrina walked in.

As they both walked in they were welcomed by a Waiter which knew Bruce very well. “Ah, Mr Morgan so glad to see you here and she is Ms?” the Waiter asked Katrina.

“Katrina.” Supplied Katrina.

“Ah Ms. Katrina and Mr. Morgan. Great to have you hear on this day.” the Waiter said. Bruce took out a two gold coins and gave it to the Waiter. “A table for two please.”

The Waiter took the coins. “Follow me.” the Waiter said. Soon the two would be taken to a table for two persons.

Bruce tooked the chair and made room for Katrina to sit first. “Mlady.”