2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“Hmm okay.” Bruce said walking up to her.

“Come on! I don’t think I’ve showed you my favorite place here.” Katrina led him through the park to a shady, secluded spot with cleanly cut grass and a few trees.

“No, I don’t think you have.” Bruce said following her as he walked besides her.

1 Like

Katrina grinned as she set down the basket on the grass.
“Well, here it is.”

“Okay, looks nice, looks shady.” he said

Katrina chuckled as she opened the basket.

Bruce sat down besides Katrina and wrapped his right arm on her shoulder.
“So what did you brought with you?” he asked.

“Lunch.” Katrina brought out a blanket, some sandwiches, and some lemonade.

“Oh so you took me out for a picnic.” he said. “Clever you.” he tapped her nose.

Katrina smiled and blushed.
“I thought it’d be nice to eat outside.”

1 Like

Bruce kissed her blushy chick.
“Indeed it was nice.” he said as he took a sandwich and took a bite.

Katrina grabs her own sandwich and begins to eat it.

Runa boarded his ship and headed out to Build Site: Mars to get back to work.

Catherine grabs her suit and looks it over. Other than a few scratches along the chestpiece, it was back in good condition. She shrugs and heads back to her locker room.

“Mmmm this is good.” he said taking another bite enjoyed the shadiness.

Berserker charged towards Savager with his giant fist. However, Savager caught it and twisted it around, dropping Berserker to his knees. “Your ferocity is admirable, but at the end of the day, you are nothing but a mindless brute!” Savager said as he was about to punch Berserker in the face. However, Berserker suddenly caught his fist in mid-swing, and violently heabutted Savager. Savager stumbled back, but recovered his footing. “Face it, Mark! I am the better version of you in every way!” Savager declared, ramming Berserker with his shoulder spikes. “I am what you could be, but what you’ll never become!” He said as he brought out his wolverine claws. “A GOD!!!” Berserker brought out his own claws, and charged again at Savager. Their claws met and clashed, making sparks fly everywhere as they scraped against each-other. Suddenly, Savager rammed Berserker against the wall, stabbing his elbow spike into his chest. Blood spurted out of Berserker’s mouth as he groaned in pain, something he rarely ever did. Savager grinned. "Once, I kill you, i’ll kill Sadie, and then everyone else you love! And then, I shall rule this city! He maniacally declared.

Suddenly, something buried deep down in Berserker, the part that was still Mark, had surfaced. Berserker brought out his Warhammer-Axe, the runes glowing as bright as the sun. “NO” Berserker and Mark said at the same time as Berserker buried the weapon deep into Savager’s chest. Savager shrieked in shock and agony as Berserker literally ripped him in half, splattering his blood everywhere. Berserker roared in triumph at the heavens, before reverting back to Mark.
Mark lay on his knees on the grounding gasping with tears in his eyes.

It was over.
@Khalsa721
@Jcton
@Toa_Radrix
@MichaelTheLightBringer

2 Likes

Sadie held him “it’s ok. It’s finally done.” She kissed him, at this point just wanting to live a normal life.

Katrina nodded. “Thanks!”

“Your welcome.” he kissed her chick.

“Yes, yes those sandwiches seem delicious but that necklace of her’s and that expensive ring might do.” a robber said as he walked towards the two.

Katrina froze.
“Um… no.” She told the robber, standing up. “You’re not getting these.”

“Are you sure?” he said taking out a gun.

Bruce stood up as well. “Why don’t you beat it.” he said.

“Nonono.” the robber said as he pointed the gun at him as another appeared.

“Listen you either give me those things or your boyfriend or whatever here, dies.” the other robber said taking out a knife.