2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Katrina glanced at Bruce.
“Do you really want to make me do this?” She asked, as her tattoos began to glow.

Bruce took out a hidden blade. “You really wanna do this?” he asked. “You won’t walk out in one piece.”

The robber didn’t hesitated and fired at Bruce…

While the other knifed Katrina.

Katrina let loose a blast of sound, knocking the bullet out of the air. She whirled around and punched at the robber coming towards her, dodging the knife.

Bruce kicks the robber back away from the blanket.
“I hope kids look away.” he said as he sliced with the blade at the robber’s chest and punches him straight to the face, breaking his nose.

Katrina glared at the robber in front of her.
“I’d leave right now.”

The one with the broken nose staggered back.

The one in front of her nods and runs away and so does the broke nose one.

Bruce turns to Katrina. “Um…that’s not how we do it…we need to capture them and send them to the police.”

“Just wait.”

A wall of water rose up in front of the robbers.

The robbers hit the water and fall down.

Bruce places the hidden blade from where he took it and takes out his phone.
“Guess I’ll have to call the cops on this one…my Hidden One days are officially over.”

Katrina nodded.
“Wait. You’re not gonna get yourself arrested, are you?”

“I meant that I can’t dress up like I used to and hand them over directly to them.” Bruce explained.
“Because…I didn’t tell you why, didn’t I?” he asked as he called the cops.

“Uh… I don’t think you did…”

Bruce sighed. “Sorry, it isn’t your fault, it was night and well after everything that happened-”

The police answered. “Yes?”

“Hi, this is Bruce Morgan, me and my wife were on a picnic and two rubbers wanted to steel something from us, something really valuable and they threatened our lives if we didn’t do so.” he said.

“Aha, go on.” the cop said.

“And we used self defence and now they are lying on the ground…” Bruce said.

“Alright, we’ll be back in 5 minutes.” the cop ended the call and drove off.

“They’ll be back in 5 minutes.” Bruce told Katrina.

Katrina nodded as she watched the robbers.

The Cop appeared and hopped off of his car and walked towards them.
“So explain what happened again.” the cop asked.

Bruce explained to the cop what happened in detail.

“Okay, I see. Well I am glad that you two are safe, I say keep it up but as we speak we try to prevent this from happening but the NECPD needs some time, I hope you can understand.”

“Fully sir.” Bruce said.

The Cop nods and arrested the two robbers and placed them into the car and closed the door and he hops in the drive seat and drives off to the police station.

“Phew, thank goodness that is out of the way.” Bruce said.

Katrina nodded.
“That was quite unexpected.”

“Hey, we are in Evo City so.” he said as he sat back down. “I guess we expected too much from the City.”

Katrina sat down and rested her hand on Bruce’s. “Yeah…” she leaned ger head on Bruce’s shoulder.

Bruce wrapped his hand around her waist as she leaned her head on his shoulders.
“I want to finish this.” he said as he continued eating the sandwich. “It’s really good.”

Katrina smiled.
“Thanks. In all honesty, though, its just a sandwich.”

He swallowed . “That’s what you said, and in all honesty it’s really good.” he said finishing the sandwich and swallows.