2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Mark hugged Sadie closer to him. “I’m sorry you had to see me like that.” He whispered in her ear.

Suddenly, Mark heard a slow clapping. He turned to see Christine warren stepping out of the ruins, slowly clapping. “Oh yes. Well. Done.” She said sarcastically, with a bitter look on her face.
@Jcton
@Toa_Radrix
@MichaelTheLightBringer

Tempest turns around seeing Warren. He was unsure what to do.

Resonate didn’t look at her, but he felt for sudden movements.

Justin gasped, glaring at Christine. “Christine! You promised to be peaceful!” He shouted angrily. “And you were supposed to be dead when I shot you, Justin. Yet here we are.” Christine coldly replied.

Sadie suddenly felt a little bloodlust as she heard Christine’s voice “leave us alone now or I’ll make you regret ever being born you evil inhuman *****” she stood up, determined to defend mark.

Christine pulled out her gun, aiming it everyone. “Sit dow-” Mark hurled his sword at Christine, knocking the gun out of her hand. He then pointed the blade at her neck. “I could kill you right now if I wanted to.” He growled. "

Klaw watched from a distance, everything still going according to his plan as she continued to further dig her own grave

“We can’t just kill her.” Sadie slowly dug a clawed finger into her flesh “we have to treat her to all the pain she inflicted plus interest.”

Katrina blushes again.
“Well, thanks. I’ll make sure to keep that recipe.”

1 Like

A gasping chocking voice was heard
“No…”
Paradigm stepped towards Christine
“You m-may not kill her-her-her.”
A gout of pressurised gas released from his helmet as it opened revealing a nightmarish sight, a bloodied skull coated in a thin layer of twisted flesh was bonded to the helmet, the eyes sat suspended in two jars of blue liquid. A mixture of blood and mucus dripped from his mouth like saliva.
“You are coming with me.”

“Let’s just kill her and end this disaster!” Hydron shouted “We cannot know what she could do if we don’t get rid of her!” He was intrerupted by Paradigm. Hydron turned to him “And what do you want now?”

Murzahk was already out from Earth. He was at his fortress, giving the Xalnergy to his master. “Now where is my reward?” he asked. In front of him was the evil Nimrack, enjoying his treasure “You may first answer some questions, Murzahk.” He hesitated for a moment “The Xir 'Algath made an alliance with us… We’ll invade Earth, and I want you to tell me more about this planet…”

5 men took Berserker’s remains and carried them over to a truck, Oliver looked at Christine
“I’ve heard all about you!” He called “My good ally told me about you, your under arrest for treason, mass murder, terrorism and harbouring criminals, you have helped the two most infamous terrorists in the past few months: Edwardo Miguel Syd, Black Hood and Klaw, you’re gonna have fun spending the rest of your in jail, take her away!” Oliver barked to a few SWAT Soldiers, they walked towards Christine
@Mctoran

He touched her blushy chick. “Well, please, do that.” he said, smiling warmly.

Katrina nodded, as she took the last bite of her own sandwich.

Bruce leaned with his back down and enjoyed the view from the park.

Katrina lay down beside Bruce, looking up at the sky.

In the park, there was a family, a wife and a husband playing frisbee with their son.
Childish chuckling could be heard from the kid as enjoyed playing with his parents.

“Catch!” the Dad said.

The kid ran and grabbed it and throw it towards his mother.

Bruce notices it in the distance, he looks and smiles slightly.

Katrina notices his look and smiled.
“Can’t wait to play with a kid?” She asked.

Bruce then looked at her back.
“I mean it would be fun.” he said. “But a huge responsibility.”

Katrina nodded.
“Well, that makes all the more glad that you’re a responsible person.”

“Admit it, I can be too overprotective, especially if it’s a girl.” he said.

Katrina chuckled. “Well, at least no harm will come to our kids… if we have more than one, that is.”
She thinks for a moment.
“I wonder if they’ll have powers?”

1 Like