2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Bruce touched her face with his hands.
“Hey don’t worry.” he said. “I will but not as soon as I would imagined…so will you come with me?”

“Absolutely. Should I grab my suit?”

“No.” he said. “There is no need for that.” he said taking the things they brough and started to walk with Katrina back to the Lambo.

Katrina followed Bruce, puzzled.

He placed the things in the back of the car and saw her puzzled look.
“Yeah, don’t worry, everything will be explained.” he said entering the car.

Katrina nodded as she entered the car as well.

He then started drive towards the place they would take a meeting.
“It might seem scary at first…but they are a bunch of Elders.”

1 Like

“Okay. I trust you.” Katrina replied.

1 Like

“Good.” he said speeding towards the place, changing gears.

Katrina watched the scenery speed by as she sat silently.

“Why so quiet?” he asked as they drove. “You usually are a blabbermouth.” he said jokingly.

1 Like

Oliver stopped him
“Speeding is illegal sir, you almost hit a lady back there!” Oliver sighed, pointing to an old lady behind Bruce’s car “you haven’t seemed to have had anything before so I’m gonna have to put you down with a warning sir!”

“Just thinking.” Katrina said.

Oliver glared at Bruce before leaving
“People have no respect these days!” He sighed “Next thing you know, The Hidden One cause 50,000 dollars in damages… again!”

“Hmm,” Bruce said. “Okay.” Eventually, they would arrive, there was this huge cozy building.
“I am surprised this survived the blast,” Bruce said as he got out of the car.

Oliver rings a number on his phone
“Hey Foreman Davies!” He smiles “say, how goes the new prison?”
“It’s doing great my friend!” Foreman Davies smiles
“That’s fantastic news!” Oliver smiles, enthusiastically “Thanks to you, this city can be cleaned up!”

Mark shook his head. “No. We won’t kill, though it’s very hard
for me not to.” Mark replied, glaring at Christine.
Christine’s eyes narrowed. “So what are you going to do, then?” She asked suspiciously. “We want to make a deal.” Richard replied, jabbing his cane at Christine’s chest. “As i’m sure you probably know, Klaw has collected quite a lot of dirt on you, and Oliver and Paradigm here could give you two life sentences for what you’ve done. But, we could make this all go away.” He said tauntingly. Christine glared at everyone, but reluctantly complied, not seeing any other way. “fine. What are your conditions?”

Klaw stepped out from the shadows, smiling “it’s simple; I don’t release this info and while you’ll be allowed to stay in power I’m the one in charge.” He told her “first rule is if you even look at these two I will make your life a living hell.” He inserted something into her wound, smiling as it felt to her like several tendrils latched to Christine’s heart.

Katrina nodded.
She hopped out and followed Bruce.

Bruce opens the door and enters inside, they were greeted by many Assassins which were standing and waiting.
Then appears a master Assassin. “It has been a long time since you first came here.”

“Well, I had my reasons,” Bruce said. “I hope you won’t mind, I brought her here also.”

The master Assassin shakes his head in response. “No, she is quite welcomed here,” he said. “Follow us.”

Bruce nods and he follows…

1 Like