2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Katrina follows Bruce, looking around.

Katrina would see that the room was mostly filled up with ancient knowledge of some sorts, while there were assassins in white robes standing there guarding the place, however, they did not eye them.

Eventually, they would be lead into a room of armory. “Here is your Grand Master suit.” he said showing it off. “You know where to change, we will be waiting.” he said calmly as he and the others left the two.

Katrina watched Bruce.

The robes were mostly assassin like with being all black with hints of red and white and accents of gold.
He takes the suit and looked at it and he puts it on…“What do you think?” he asked.

“I think it suits you.” Katrina said, smiling.

1 Like

Bruce nods and smiles back. “Okay, follow me.” he walks out of the room and there waited two assassins in all black robes, indicating they were the Elders’ guard.

They lead them into a huge room and in the middle of it all there was a circle, a circle Bruce needed to stay there, alone as everything was hidden in the shadows.
“I’ll have to go there…alone, stay here in the shadows.” he told her, as he walks into the light…

Katrina nods. She clenches her fist.
“Something feels off.” She told herself, a spark jumping off her arm.

The Black Assassins were standing, surrounding every corner as the light only shined Bruce and him only, the light showed seven world assassin grand masters, each had their own design and robes signifying who they were.

“Bruce Morgan.” one spoke. “What is the Creed?” he asked.

Bruce starts. "Where other men blindly follow the truth, Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality or law, Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are assassins.”

“We’ve watched in the shadows.” another said.

“And we’ve watched enough.” a woman said.

“The death of Antipatros…it is a unfortunate one…” the other which started the conversation said.
“While he was a well-known Assassin…he will become a Hidden One and through time he will be forgotten, his legacy now lives through you his true heir.” he said.

The woman assassin started. “Black Hood was your greatest rival and City’s true challenger and you finally defeated and have put an end to him.” she said. “And because of that courage, devotion and sacrifice, you now, bare the title as the Grandmaster of the Brotherhood of Evo City.”

Katrina merely watched, as the proceedings went on.

1 Like

The woman finished allowing Bruce to speak, but there was only silence for a few moments.
Bruce takes his hoodie off and looks at them in the eye. “While this is a huge honor, I have made other plans for my future.” those words were shocking towards the Assassins.

“Explain.” the other said.

“I do not wish to bring disrespect to the name of Antipatros and his Legacy, his final dying wish were not for me to become an Grandmaster Assassin, but rather, have a life with a family.” he said.

“Yes, we have noticed that Katrina Morgan is your wife, but if I think about the correct words you are about to say right now are meant, I ask you, is it worth it?” a old and wise voice was heard as it spoke to him.

“Yes, it is.” Bruce confirmed. “I want to quit the life of an Assassin and leave my Creed here.” he said. “My Assassin days are over, I do what once my father did for his family renounce the higher power for the benefit of the family.”

“You love your wife, correct?” the old man said. “If you do so, leaving now, might not be the best course of action.” he said. “This City needs its Assassins back to sorte out the mess created by Black Hood and there can only be a Brotherhood with a Grandmaster.” he explained.

Bruce said nothing and looked at Katrina…

1 Like

Katrina shrugged.
“This is your moment, not mine. I don’t know what to do.”

1 Like

Bruce sighed. “I once made a promise to someone I love the most, that I will quit being an Assassin but neglecting the well being of the City will be selfish of me.” he started. “I will do it but with one condition and one condition only,” he said.

“Name it.” the woman said.

“I will help rebuild the Brotherhood order in the City and when it’s finished and completed, I will take leave and quite the life of an Assassin, forever,” Bruce said.

There was silence in the room for a brief moment the seven assassins have decided.
“It is decided, Bruce Morgan, you will help rebuild the Brotherhood back to its former glory and then you are free to go, everything about you will be in the Creed and Generations will look up to you but your true life will remain hidden as you were always…a Hidden One…like Bayek of Siwa, you are dismissed.” the woman said.

Bruce bows accordingly and turns towards Katrina and walks to her. “Let’s go home.”

Christine gasped in shock, her mouth gaping open in a silent scream. She rapidly nodded at Klaw’s orders, horrified. “O-okay! Any other…‘requests’?” She asked.
Mark, Richard, Pierce and Justin all looked around at each other. “Well…”

2 WEEKS LATER…
@Runa @L.O.S.S-KAL @MichaelTheLightBringer @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika @Khalsa721 @Toa_Radrix @Jcton @meepinater @Bramsley

There was a party at Richard’s mansion, and every hero in the city had been invitated. Well, everyone except for Skader, that is. But he crashed it, anyways. It was a fun, peaceful party, meant to celebrate the heroes’ recent victories and allow them to let loose.
We now peer inside to observe the party…

1 Like

Sadie sat with mark, smiling “thank you.” She kissed him.

1 Like

Mark smiled, kissing her back. “i love you, so much.”

Bruce dressed up accordingly but a bit casual takes a sip of his orange juice.
“This party is great for the most part.” he said to Katrina. (@meepinater)

Katrina nodded, sipping a cup of coffee.

“I got some good news about the situation I was in two weeks ago.” he said. “The Brotherhood order is starting to shape up so I think give it some time and it will be over.” he explained.

Katrina nodded. “Thats good!”

1 Like

“I’m just happy we can finally be normal.” Sadie cuddled next to him.

1 Like