2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Mark smiled, taking the earpiece. “let’s hope I won’t need this.” He replied. “Thanks, Bruce. For everything.” And with that, he returned to Sadie.

@Khalsa721
“So, how about that dance you were asking me about earlier?” He asked, holding his hand out to Sadie.

1 Like

Bruce smiles and nods, he returns back to Katrina. “Shall we dance?” he asked her. (@meepinater)

“Sure!” Katrina nods.

1 Like

Oliver sighed, everyone else had gotten with who they loved except him, he hadn’t seen Mel in years! But the thought of her kept him company…

Richard grinned, tossing a record to Connor. “Hit it!” He said.

OOC: You can decide the song. @MichaelTheLightBringer

1 Like

“Alright.” Bruce said leading her to the dance stage.

Spider-Man catches it and sees this as an opportunity and makes a move quickly. “Okay, time for me to be the DJ!” he said as he walked towards a DJ Board (assuming there was something someone could play music.)

He picks up the mic and tests it to get everyone’s attention.

@meepinater, @Mctoran @Bramsley @Khalsa721 @L.O.S.S-KAL @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

“Well, this party is dying to be honest.” he joked. “So how about we spicey things up a bit and dance!” he said. “Aight, DJ let’s kick it, with some slow dance music!” he said cheerfully!

“You ready?” he said as he took the lead and started dancing with Katrina slowly (@meepinater)

1 Like

“Yep!” Katrina danced with Bruce, following his lead.

1 Like

Bruce smiles and spins Katrina with his hand.

1 Like

Oliver ate cocktail sausages, he’d hidden his true emotions for so long now…

1 Like

Katrina smiled brightly as he did so.

1 Like

Bruce continues to perform with Katrina some dancing movies, as he looked in her eyes and smiled.

“Wow those two are rocking the stage,” Spider-Man spoke up to himself.

Katrina smiled as she danced with Bruce.

Eventually in one of the dance moves, he kisses her passionately.

Oliver is tempted to cry but doesn’t

Katrina accepts the kiss, embracing it.

1 Like

He rocks side to side with her and then let’s go and spins Katrina one more time.

“You know, somehow, in some crazy way, i think that things are going to work out just fine for us.” Mark said as he danced with Sadie.

Katrina grins as he does so, spinning around.

1 Like

“Look at you go.” he said, as he moved to the side and spinned her again." So beautiful." he pulls her back to him.

Oliver smirked, watching everyone else dance around him