2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Katrina smiled.
"Me? No, no… You’re the handsome one.’

1 Like

“Even so.” he said dancing. “You’re the beautiful one.”

Katrina smiled as she danced.
“If you say so.”

The Infinite Empire Mothership, The lost galaxy

Zalas entered his masters throne room
“Dark lord, the planet earth is weak, our green men have found precious minerals on it however” he said
“Excellent!” The dark lord smiled “prepare take off immediately!”
“Yes my lord!” Zalas said, he turned to the admiral “take all ships to earth, today the invasion begins!”
“Roger That sir!” The admiral replies
@Mctoran

1 Like

He moves that so her arms wrap her shoulders as he is behind her and whispers in her ear.
“Why do you always deny that?” he asked. “You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and to love someone like you…is just a privilege.” he kissed her chick passionately.

1 Like

Meanwhile, in the CIA base, Christine Warren sat in her office. An agent entered her room. “Well, it seems that you have royally screwed up your plans.” He commented.
Christine chuckled. “No. Don’t you see? This was how I wanted it to happen. I anticipated that Savager, Black Hood and all the others would fail. In fact, I counted on it. Because even though most of this city has been damaged, it was required for my plan. You see, people won’t rely on or put trust in us if there is nothing to protect them from. And this event was just the catalytst I needed for people to need the CIA.”

The agent gave Christine a “You’re a total whacko” look, then handed some papers to her. “Anyways, I’ve come to inform you that Savagers remains have been stolen, as well as some reseqrch for Operation: Savager.”

Christine jolted up. “What?! How did that happen?”
Before She could ask any more questions, another agent ran in. “Director! I have an important update!” He said breathlessly.
“What is it?”

“Well, let’s just say that not all of your investments have been lost…”
@MichaelTheLightBringer

1 Like

Back at the place, it was King David Street 4, everything was covered in rubble, ash, and there was just a torn apart building which previously had a fight.

The CIA Agents search the place. “Any particular reason?” he asked.

“Keep searching, I’m getting this weird readings.” the other said.

They kept on searching through the rubble, discovering shrapnel and detonated bombs, but the most interesting thing they found was pieces of metal plated armor.

“What is this?” he asked bowing down and taking a look at it.

“Keep searching.” the other ordered the group, as they keep on finding discoveries through the rubble, everything seemed in a way to be lost they didn’t find much only pieces of his armor.

The CIA Agent which patrolled the area double checked everything to see if they didn’t miss anything and from behind him, he heard a moving sound coming from some rubble, he walks towards it and points a gun.

His hands shaking and sweating he didn’t know what it was, from the rubble an infused cybernetic suit plating with a human arm came out, it was no doubt it was him.

The Agent finds his might and ducks some of the rubble…a long silence could be heard till then a loud cowardly scream could be heard coming from the man…

…the others panicked run towards him to see what was going on and then their faces dropped, they couldn’t believe what they were witnessing…it couldn’t be possible…

The CIA Agents send a transmission towards Christine showing her what they have discovered…
@Mctoran

1 Like

Christine grinned. “Well i guess you’re right. I _haven’t _ lost all of my investments…”

1 Like

A number calls Christine, a number who has never ever called her before
@Mctoran

Oliver is ordering repairs on the prison

Christine picked up the phone. “who is this?”

“Hello dear Christine!” Kyro smiled “I’ve got something for you to see soon! You meddled with the wrong people” with that he ended the call and blew up the phone booth

Sadie looked around, not having met a whole lot of others due to everything that had happened to her.

“Well, whatever comes next, we’ll be ready for it, and we’ll face it together.” Mark said, kissing sadie on the lips.

1 Like

The Infinite Empire Mothership, The lost galaxy

Zalas entered his masters throne room
“Dark lord, the planet earth is weak, our green men have found precious minerals on it however” he said
“Excellent!” The dark lord smiled “prepare take off immediately!”
“Yes my lord!” Zalas said, he turned to the admiral “take all ships to earth, today the invasion begins!”
“Roger That sir!” The admiral replies
@Mctoran

Meanwhile in space…

An armada of ships loomed in the distance, nearing Earth’s solar system. The Mothership’s Captain looked out through the cockpit’s window.
A figure stepped into the room.
"Sir, is everything ready?" He asked. The captain nodded. “The League of shadows and The Infinte empire have both confirmed that things are ready on their end. All we have to do now is make our move.” He grunted.

“And what shall we do with our…guest?”

“We shall keep him a bit longer for further questioning, and then release him. I want to leave him as an example to those dirty Celestials that we will show no mercy.”

“Very well. Let the invasion begin.”

TO BE CONTINUED…

3 Likes

RPG over, Topic Closed.

3 Likes