2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

The man slowly stepped out of the corner. “Uh…okay.” He made sure the group was completley gone before completely revealing himself. “Well, whadya know? A group of time travelers and a giant robot.” He said, looking down at the robot in the crater.
@Omega_Tahu
“What are we going to do with him? This guy has already put about 5 companies out of business with the damage he’s causing.”

“No,no,no,no the question is what is this robot doing here and if anything else this thing needs to be brought to justice.” Bruce said.

The robot ran after Mark as his body flew away, and attempted to step or crush him between its own body and the building. Either way, the resulting impact with the building would probably smash it through a wall and possibly topple the building.

Sadie followed, trying to get away from whatever was happening.

Mark tried to lead the way, but he was smashed through a skyscraper by the robot’s crushing force.

@MichaelTheLightBringer
“Okay, we’ve really gotta do something. A highly successful toothbrush manufacturing company just went under.” The man said to Bruce as he observed the stocks with his visor.
@Omega_Tahu
“Hey you!” The man called out to the robot.

The skyscraper then probably collapses, crushing them both. However it wouldn’t take long for the robot to climb out of the wreckage, its durability proving itself once again. It would then locate the rest of the anomaly and begin its pursuit, melting everything in its way with plasma, living and nonliving alike.

The man watched as the building collapsed. “Great, now a drug cartel just- oh wait that’s a good thing.”

Mark clambered out of the rubble, his broken bones realigning themselves . “Listen, I’ve had a really long day, in fact a really long week and a half. I just want to have a normal life. But NO, now I find myself 40 YEARS in the future, with no idea where I am. And now here you are, trying to kill me for no reason!” Mark ranted to the robot.
@Omega_Tahu
Suddenly, an armored SWAT truck appeared, and a swat team spilled out of the van, all aiming their weapons at the robot.

@MichaelTheLightBringer
“We need to find some sort of weakness and shut it down.” The man said to Bruce.

1 Like

Katrina wakes through the park quietly, enjoying the flora and nature. She found a bench and sat down. She pulled out a book and began to read.

Elias hopped out of a shadow near the destroyed drug cartel. “What do we have here?” He said quietly. He snuck up behind Mark and watched silently.

The robot would stop, pivot, and bathe the entire area containing Mark and Elias (@meepinater) with plasma several hundred degrees in temperature.

Elias cursed loudly and hopped into a nearby shadow, popping up after the plasma blast.

“Who’s there?” Sadie asked, feeling something wrong from the shadows.

Elias said nothing, as he expanded the shadow over Sadie. He walked through it and stood next to her. Sadie would not see him.
“I might ask the same of you…” he hissed.

Katrina continued reading her book.

@MichaelTheLightBringer Caesar, who had been invisible standing behind Bruce and clown dude becomes visible again and says “Has no one tried melting this thing?”

“You first.” Sadie turned around ready to defend herself.

She would still see nothing.
Elias laughed, a harsh grating sound. “Well, you’re a bold one, aren’t you?”
He shrunk the shadow and moved with it, retreating to the rubble.
"You’ll have to find me, first.

“Gee, why does that sound so familiar?” The man remarked, jabbing at Bruce.

@Khalsa721
Sadie would see the cloaked man in the mask, and noticed that he heavily resembled the Gamemaster. In fact, she might even mistake him for the Gamemaster.

Elias, from the shadow, turned his head towards the man and Bruce. He snapped his fingers, and an illusion in the form of a SWAT soldier appeared, rifle aimed at the two men.
“FBI, open up!”

ooc:
Wait
me? Sadie can see me?

1 Like

If only it was a plasma blast, and not an endless stream of plasma sweeping across the streets of the city, burning anything and everything in the immediate area to a crisp.

1 Like

OOC: No. I meant “The man”

IC:
@meepinater “Open up? We’re already outside!” The man responded to the fake SWAT team.
@Diero

The man jumped up, startled by Diero’s sudden appearance. “That is a good idea, but I don’t know how to deflect the plasma back at him.” He responded, recovering from his near- heart attack.

@Omega_Tahu
Mark rolled out of the way, trying to dodge as much plasma as he could but it was hard since it covered a large radius. Mark was burned by the plasma, but the burns quickly healed and he regenerated. The real SWAT team, on the other hand, was incinerated by the plasma.

The robot, confounded with Mark’s apparent ability to avoid being burnt to a crisp permanently, attempts to catch him in one of its claw.