2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“Alright.” Katrina sprinted at Bruce and threw a kick at his head, landing into a roll and punching towards his stomach.

Bruce blocked her kick with his forearm not even budding a bit and then he used the momentum she gained pusing her punch to the others side going away from the stomach.

Katrina twisted as her punch was blocked.
She rolled into it and sprung up with another kick to Bruce’s ribs.

Bruce grabs the kick and throws her not that far away from him but far enough.
“Your technique is decent.” he said.

Katrina rolls as she lands.
“Thanks. I’ve been reading up for a while. I just need to work on blocking.”

“However decentie will not grand you victory in a fight.” he said, this time charging at her swinging a karate hand at her shoulder. “You must be prepared to do what is necessary” he then rolled and swang a back fist punch at her lower leg and a strong push hand at her stomach.
“How many guys do you think you can take on at once?”

“Dunno. I’d be using my powers, though.”
Her tattoos glowed yellow, and Katrina rolled out of the way of all but the push.
Bruce would feel a small electric shock in his hands, much like static electricity as Katrina stumbled and fell back.
She lay on the ground, panting. “Good one.” She gasped.

Bruce looks at his hands he shakes them off.
“You okay?” Bruce walked towards her kneeling on the ground placing his hand on her shoulder.
“You know since your my girlfriend it is really hard for me to use force. I don’t want to hurt you, I know fighting styles which break stuff which were never meant to be broken. But I’ll try to look pass then when we train.”

“I’m fine.” She said. “Just winded.”
She patted Bruce’s hand and stood up.
“I think I know what I need to work on.”

Bruce stood up.
“And what may that be?”

“I think I need to read up on martial arts. I did study fighting a little bit, but I never thought i would need it.”
Katrina tapped her chin.
“So do you have any books on martial arts?”

“Yeah but when you learn it in person you get the hang of it much faster, I think.” Bruce said.
Antipatros stepped in.
“Hmm I see what’s the problem, Bruce here he might be a good fighter but not as good as a teacher as I am. I taught him everything I knew, however everyone has a different style of approach in battle. What do you think? Are you the kind which learns first hand or the kind which learns about while reading it and then practices it?” Antipatros asked Katrina.

“Both, I think. Reading and in-person teaching are equally effective.”

“You have powers so use them. But when in battle with a human someone like Bruce for example which doesn’t have powers of his own the only way to beat him without injuring him is through fighting.” Antipatros said looking through the Base as he found an old book about Martial Arts.

“Here you go, these are the forms. I think you are a quick learner. Learn it then you may spar again against Bruce and I’ll tell you how you can exploit his weakness and any bodies really.”

“Well he is my mentor so.” Bruce replied. “Go ahead take a look.”

1 Like

Katrina smiled as she held the book. She sat down crosslegged on the floor and began reading.

Bruce’s arms were crossed as he looked at Antipatros.
“How come you never taught me by reading?” he asked.
Antipatros tapped Bruce’s shoulder.
“Because you are the type which learns in real experience much better than reading it.”
Bruce sighed.
“Fine fine. I’ll be back in a sec.” he said walking upstairs taking the cloak Katrina made and came back.
“That and she also smart I mean look at this.” he used the remote to turn it invisible.
Antipatros looked at it with wide opened eyes.
“And how come you haven’t thought about it? Bruce you have half my fortune and you use it to buy expensive cars and other useless stuff.”
“Well…” Bruce said scratching his back head with his hand.
“No buts Bruce.” Antipatros replied.
(@meepinater)

Katrina continued reading, going over the information in her head.
She looked up. “This is really good stuff.”

“For a great girl like you, you will always get the best stuff and yeah your welcome.” Bruce said smiling.
“My oh my I can’t wait to she when she kicks your butt.” Antipatros said chuckling.

1 Like

Katrina continued reading until she finished the book.
“Okay.” She stood up and handed the book to Antipatros.
“I’m ready.”

“Ah wish I brought me some popcorn.” Antipatros took the book and placed it to the side.
“So since you said you want to get better at blocking, here you go.” Bruce said.

He took a fighting stance he moved slowly towards her side and thrusted a side kick towards her.

Antipatros quickly spoked. “Block him with your forearm on his lower leg and use the momentum to your own advantage.”