2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“Yeah and that would give me the opportunity to meet her as well.”

1 Like

Catherine sighs, while Runa keeps doing his work, now doing a scan over the suit to see what its composition is. “I’m heading back out.” She says, heading to go change. Then, once she’s back in her casual clothes, she heads out the building, going for a walk to recover from what just happened.

“Great!” Katrina smiled.
she entered the lift and went up to her rom, getting changed into fresh clothes.
She waits by the door for Bruce.

“I see you around kid.” Antipatros said. “Oh and one thing watched out for that Black Hood guy.” he mentioned.

“We’ll do.” Bruce said taking off his suit and before he could make his way out he took two hidden blades and nanotech gauntlets. “Also would you mind trying to incorporate that cloak in my other gauntlets?” he asked.

“Yeah sure, I got nothing else better to do.” Antipatros replied watching Bruce going for his room as he arrived he changed himself into other clothes this time he took a hoodie he rose his sleeves to incorporate the nano tech gauntlets and hidden blades and with two clicks on the gauntlet they disappeared.

He made his way towards the door. “I’m ready.” he said.

Katrina walked out the door and began walking down the sidewalk.

Bruce followed her and eventually he took her hand and started walking with her.
“So how’s she like?”

“Friendly. Smart.” Katrina said.
she continues walking down the sidewalk and spots Catherine.
“Hey! Catherine!” She yells.
@Runa

She turns around and sees her, then waves. “Katrina! Hey!” She said, walking up. “How ya been?”

OOC: I’m sorry for the short notice at just the wrong time, but I gotta go to work. I’ll be back in about 5-6 hours, though. Sorry.

1 Like

“This should be interesting.” Bruce thought.

“Good! You?” Katrina replies.

OOc: no problem.

Antipatros took the cloak and analized it.
“May oh may but does it really turn you invisible, there are multiple vision modes to scan cloaking technology.”
Antipatros sat back and was thinking about a plan how he can incorporate it and make Bruce’s suit able to stand a chance against Black Hood’s advanced suit.

Sadie smiled, forming a shadow pit below scrapper as she made a lid with large blades pointing down towards him "could I get some help with this? She asked Elias, already hitting it.

Antipatros’s analysis was a success, the scanner revealed that the cloak housed a small emp which scrambles cloaking or detecting scanners.
He looks over to the hall of armory. “So many suits yet you use only one, hope you won’t mind me doing some retooling.” Antipatros said taking the suits and started to create a better one that housed the cloak which enables the user to go invisible to scanners.

He retooled his exoskeleton to the max capacity of rivaling the Super Soldier Serum of Black Hood’s the gauntlets here then retooled to be made out of coated titanium strong enough to take on any kind of sword’s hit and fight on.
His boots were as well reinforced with titanium coated armor plates easing his free fall of a very high building, when charged the boots can let out a shockwave which would crack the ground beneath the user.
The rest of the leather armored cloth Antipatros combined it with Katrina’s gifted cloak giving now the user the ability to become invisible.
Underneath that flexible leather there was a light strong carbon fiber armor, giving the user the speed needed to take multiple enemies at once.
As a final touch Antipatros redid Bruce’s broken helmet and now has made it into an ear piece which you place it on your ear and with a button it activates around the user.

The new helmet also featured a night vision mode and a detective mode just in case Bruce’s eagle senses will fail him.
His hidden blades stood merely the same however he made them a bit stronger and durable against tank like armor but in their second mode the energy mode they could cut through metal however slowly depending on how thick and long that metal might be.
“Ah there, when Bruce returns he’ll see my masterpiece.” Antipatros said walking over to a fridge and took something to drink.

“Yeah, sure!”
Elias helped Sadie, strengthening the shadow.

(Tempest) Adam decides to see if he can find him. He searches online. He remembers this person used to be a detective and searches for him that way.

@Runa
The scan would show a normal make up of the armor itself, except for tubes which contained the glowing fibers.

Black Hood had enough about waiting for something to happen so that he could get Mark so he started to access the City’s camera files and by luck he found a camera on a sidewalk.
He didn’t recognized Bruce at first but he saw he was with a girl and another one.
“Somethings is off, I wonder what those two are up to.” Black Hood said standing up walking towards his work desk and activated a stealth drone of his.
The drone was small sized almost the same size as his hand, it made haste towards their location while that was happening Black Hood walked again towards his chair and sat down only to see the point of view of the drone.

After a few minutes of flying through the city it has arrived to its destination it zoomed in closely seeing Katrina talking with her friend while Bruce was holding her hand and simply smiled.
This made Black Hood look even more closer to his screen he couldn’t believe it.
“Oh no you haven’t” he said in disbelief. “Oh you can’t be serious Bruce!” he started to laugh.
“I see, I see. So who is that precious girl you are holding hands with.” Black Hood thought aloud searching through the internet’s database finding information about her.
“Katrina, a girl with powers which activate when her tattoos glow aha interesting. Yet she has no record of actually using her powers too often meaning either she doesn’t have full control or she doesn’t want to use them or! She thinks she is a freak to society.” he kept on searching.
“So she went to a college called New Evo University becoming a master’s in mechanical engineering and a bachelors in electronic engineering. So she has brains to say the least. Her personality she is quiet and shy, as well as skittish I see and she fears using her powers G I already knew.” he searched even more in the internet.
“Oh she has quite the dramatic past, her dad a drunk and a drug addict sumglitch which loved to smoke and the kicker is her mom left her abondaning her bassically to her dad which beated her uff that’s an ahole.” he said laughing at the last part.
“So a short young female girl with green eyes named Katrina which fears her power and probably can’t control them with weird freakish tattoos together with my archenemy?!” he said pausing for a moment and then laughed some more.
“Oh Bruce what have you done…” he said shaking his head. “You just made it a hell of a lot worse cause when I get her I’ll make her scream in pain and then kill her…or probably not…probably kill you in front of her as she watches me laugh.”

1 Like

She sighs and chuckles. “Well, other than a break in at our office, not bad.” She looked somewhat exhausted as she brushed her two-tone hair out of her face.

Runa tries to carefully extract one of the fibers from the helmet.

Ooc: yay!

Ic:
Katrina looked concerned. “Oh, no. Is everything good?”

She smiles wearily. “Yeah. We beat the guy and have him there now. Apparently he’s…um…‘not all there’ if you know what I mean, so my teacher is doing some research on how to try and help him.”

1 Like

Bruce fake coughed a bit signaling Katrina should present her boyfriend to her new friend.