2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“Oh.” Katrina nodded.
She turned to Bruce. “Oh, sorry. Catherine, this is my boyfriend Bruce. Bruce, this is Catherine.”

1 Like

“Hi pleasure to meet you, Catherine.” Bruce said smiling (@Runa)

She looks at him and waves. “Oh, Hi. Like she said, I’m Catherine. Or Cathy, or Catty, any work.” She says. I’ve heard so mu-…I’ve heard about you!" She said, cutting herself off when she realizes that while she’s heard about him, she hasn’t really heard all that much, so saying that wouldn’t make sense.

2 Likes

Katrina smiles.
“So… I never got your number.”

This surprised Bruce.“So you actually know me huh?” he asked. “Did Katrina talked about me with you or am I that famous?” he jokes.

1 Like

“I’m pretty sure she said she had a boyfriend, but that’s about all I know.” She said. She then turned to Katrina. “Okay, do you have your phone on you?” She asked. “If so, can I see it to enter it in?”

Katrina handed Catherine her phone.
“Go ahead?”

It would shock him, as the suit was not powered down yet.

She types her number into Katrina’s phone, then names it “Catherine Gray.” Then, she hands it back. “There you go, now we’re set.”

Runa cusses, then tries to find the way to power down at least the helmet.

“So you working at the office? What exactly?” Bruce asked. (@Runa)

The small drone was further away but had the view on them Black Hood couldn’t stop laughing for he had a masterplan in his mind.

“Um…kinda. I work in an office building, but I’m not an office worker, I get paid to, um…” She thinks. Then she whispers to him. “Go around and try to save the city.”

“So you are a hero. I see.” Bruce said. “Well actually Katrina over here.” he said looking at Katrina. “Decided to be a superhero for once.” (@meepinater)

“She told me.” Catherine responds. “Yeah, I saw how she did in that fight against the robot. Pretty cool.”

“I didn’t found it cool but rather…well challenging and annoying. For the most part it was unstoppable.” he said.

“Thanks!” Katrina pocketed her phone.
she smiled
“I’m working on my superhero stuff, too. I have my suit, and I’m learning martial arts.”

“Well, yeah…” She said. “But I was talking specifically about what Kat did. That was cool.”

She turns to Katrina. “Oh, neat! Maybe some other time we can bring you in to our base for some training.” She said.

1 Like

“Ooh, that’d be fun!” Katrina said happily.

1 Like

“Yeah that would be fun indeed.” Bruce said. “But she already began a bit of training at our home.”

Katrina looked at Bruce.
“I could do a bit of both, right?”

She glances at him. “I mean, more training and training with other people from time to time can’t hurt, right?”
Sheesh, he seems…possessive. She thinks.