2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Bruce looked at Katrina he wasn’t really sure if he could trust her new friend. “Yeah sure if it makes you happy. Then yeah.”

Katrina thought to herself, "Is he jealous that I have other friends beside him? "

"I trust Catherine. " she said. “It’ll be fine, dont worry.”

“So you want to go alone with her and train or I can come with and watch?” he asked.

“Of course you can come!” Katrina said, hugging Bruce.
“Why wouldn’t I want you to come?”

1 Like

Brice embraced her hug. “I was just asking, making sure you’d have a free time of your own and such.”

“If I wanted free time I would let you know.”

“Makes sense.” he said. “Shall we then?”

Katrina nods.
“Lead on!” She said to Catherine.

Black Hood’s drone was ready to follow.
“Oh I see so this Katrina loves Bruce aha interesting, making them suffer will be such a reward and that other girl Catherine, I’ll look more into her later on.” Black Hood said.

“You haven’t been to her place just yet or?” Bruce asked Katrina.

“Not yet.”

“Hmm to me she sounds like a agent officer or something like that. I can put my finger on it.” he speculated

“Maybe.” Katrina said.

“Now I’ll tell you the truth I don’t quite trust her just yet.” he said.

“I know. But you can trust her. I promise.” Said Katrina.

“If you trust her then I’ll try to trust her too, for you.” Bruce said taking the hand from Katrina which he holded and quickly kissed it.

Black Hood spatted in disgust. “Ew…that’s just too much love for me nuh-uh.” he said starting to laugh.

Katrina smiled.
“Thank you.”

Bruce winked in response.

1 Like

Katrina blushed.

1 Like

Catherine leads, going towards the Nunciam Innovation Co. Building. “This way, if you guys want to train. Just follow me.”

Katrina followed Catherine eagerly.

1 Like