2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

He’d find that, while still strong, the blue metal-textile material that was visible everywhere except her lower legs, forearms, chest, and helmet were weaker than the metal, and that whatever was underneath the diamond shaped grate on her chest was also a spot that might be a good thing to hit.

She jolts back, priming the boosters in her feet, then coming in with a front-kick.

Katrina ducked, her arms sparking as she did so.

Bruce charges at Catherine clearly he was a bit faster than an ordinary human, with a side kick aiming for one of her lower legs and a fast directed right punch at her chest with a left elbow strike at her head.

She kicked her other leg up and fired off the boosters, which both propel her back and might just hurt those she was fighting and just barely missed hitting. She skids to a halt, then fires a volley of lasers towards the pair.

Bruce sidestepped right and left and ran and docked and roll to cover. “grrr.” Bruce exclaimed.
“How about you use your powers to throw something at her next time?” Bruce asked Katrina. (@meepinater)

Katrina steps back, her arms sparking.
She glances at them, as the sparks increase to small bolts of electricty. The bolts steadily increase in size.
“Um, guy-” she is cut off as a ball of electricity explodes around her, sending her flying across the room and striking a wall with a thud.
She slumps down and her eyes flutter closed.

“Katrina!” Bruce shouted running towards her.
“You alright?” he asked as he reached her. And kneeled down checking for a pulse (@meepinater)

Katrina gasped for air as her tattoos faded.
Her breathing ragged, she gasped out, “I-I think so…”

“You hit the wall pretty hard can you stand up? Or here let me help you.” Bruce offered helping her stand up.

Katrina stood up. Bruce could feel that her pulse was weak.
She looked down at herself, multiple bruises and burns covering her body.
She continued to gasp for air, her lungs damaged by the electricity that had surged through her body.
“Bruce, I-I think t-that I’m g-going to take a-a nap.” She rasped. Her eyes closed and she collapsed on the ground.

Bruce was out of words. “Hey babe…how did this happen.” Bruce gives her an x-ray scan with his gauntlet and sees the damage.
“Oh my god!! You are injured.” Bruce then takes Katrina with his hands and lays her on his forearms carrying her.

Catherine runs up. “Is she okay?!” She asks, panicked. “We need to get her to Runa. Come on!” She yells, running out of the room.

“Her lungs are damaged by the electricity that had surged through her body, she needs to be healed.” Bruce said while running following Catherine.

“I’m sure he’ll know what to do.” She says, running up the stairs.

Katrina’s breathing was still ragged as they ran. Her heart was still weak as well.

“This was a bad idea.” Bruce said while running and following her. “She doesn’t have control over her powers, that’s the training she needs not stupid martial arts. Uh I’m stupid I should have thought better.” he said blaming himself.

1 Like

“Hey, just focus on getting her to the med ward, figure out who to blame later.” Catherine said as she ran into a room, where Project: Runa was trying to shut down Xaro’s suit. “We need help!” She says to him as he walks up. “Put her on that second table.” He said, a table popping up out of the ground. “I’ll do what I can.”

Bruce nods and places her on the second table. Bruce touched Katrina’s head. “Don’t worry we’ll get you healed up.” he said kissing her forehead (@meepinater)

1 Like

Runa does a scan of her body, searching for the heart of the issue.

“My scanners picked up that her lungs are damaged by the electricity, she could barely breath so her lungs are the problem.” Bruce said.