2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Bruce wrapped his arms around her waist and embraces the kiss ever so passionately.
"I told you I’d stay here till you get better didn’t I? he said smiling back at her.

1 Like

“That you did.” Katrina said. She swung her legs over and stood up uneasily.
“Where’s Cat?” She asked.

Catherine walks in with a few candy bars. “I didn’t know what she’d want when she wakes up, so I got a few different thi-” She cuts herself off. “Oh, you’re awake!” She says happily. “Wanna snack? I just went to get some candy.”

Bruce notices that it was uneasy to stand up so he helped her.
“Hey easy take it easy. Well-” he said as he then noticed Catherine. “You brought kandy? Neat.” he said.

“Oh, yes please!” Katrina said happily.

“Sweet.” She opened the bag and showed the selection of chocolates and candies. “You get first pick.” She says.

Katrina picked out a chocolate bar.
“Thank you so much!”
She unwrapped it and bit off a chunk, chewing happily.

1 Like

“I never seen someone so happy to have a chocolate bar.” he chuckled a bit.

1 Like

Katrina swallowed her bite and smiled.
“It’s good chocolate,” she supplied.

Catherine took out a chocolate bar as well. “Never get between a girl and her chocolate.” She told him as she took a bite.

“But in the end of the day it is just chocolate.” he jokes. (@meepinater)

“Oh right they are inseparable.” he said to Catherine while he smiled a little.

Katrina nodded in agreement as she bit off another chunk.
“Hey, chocolate is chocolate. Its.pretty much always good.” She said.

“Well I rarely eat sweets it’s not healthy and I got a physic to maintain if I want to be on the top of the game.” Bruce said.

1 Like

Katrina nodded.
“Fair point.”
Ooc: gtg for a bit

1 Like

“Yeah but to each their own really. However it makes me happy that you like chocolate that much.” he said smiling.

“Everything in moderation.” Catherine said. “Even moderation. Life’s sure to get boring if you don’t just let loose every once and a while.”

1 Like

“I see where your getting at.” he said.

All readings of either wavelengths went dark for as long as new Z,X,Y waves were created, though depending on the wave’s actual length, they would flash readings every now and then, according to the pattern.

Runa nodded. “Good.” He muttered. He then recorded and saved the “Contrawaves” he had created, readying them to put into a larger containment unit. He then went over to the larger vertical testing tube like machine, one big enough to fit a person, and started calibrating it for it’s next job.

1 Like

Xano lies there unconscious and unknowing of what will happen. The energy itself didn’t do anything unusual, but perhaps because of what it was it made it easy to succumb to lunacy.