2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Runa would unstrap him and carry him over to the chamber, which he’d be put in and have his arms and legs bound again, his suit still off. He would then get the chamber prepared and close the hatch to it, waiting for Xano to awaken.

1 Like

Katrina took another bite of her chocolate.
“I’m sorry for the electricity. I don’t think I have total control over my powers yet.”

“Like I said before it’s alright. What matters that you are feeling good and now we know what you should really train, your powers.” Bruce said.

Xano would soon wake up, though he was half awake. He seemed on the verge of sleeping again, there was a good chance he missed many hours of sleep in his state.

“That sort of thing takes time.” Catherine consoled. “Not the same, I know, but it took forever to get used to this thing.” She gestured to her suit. “And I hurt myself way more than I’d like to admit. Specifically when trying to fly.” She smiled. “But you’ll get better at it, I know it. You’ll do great.”

Runa would look up at his face. “Do you remember me?” He asks.

Xano looks at him tiredly,
“…you…why?”

“Yeah… I’m just glad i didn’t hurt anybody else.”
“Thank you.” She told Catherine.

“…Because I want to make up for my mistakes the best I can.” He said. “Before I don’t have that chance anymore.” His hand hovered over the button to turn on the Contrawaves, hoping they’d work.

Catherine just smiled.

Bruce simply nodded.

Katrina smiled. “You guys are the best friends anyone could have.”

1 Like

She fakes surprise. “You flatter me.” She teases, before starting to laugh.

2 Likes

“Well, I always try my best.” he said smiling.

Katrina giggles, and then starts laughing too.

Bruce was at first a bit serious but while the girls laughed he couldn’t help but to crack up himself and laughed as well.
“You are alright Catherine, I had my doubts but not anymore.” (@Runa)

2 Likes

“Thanks man. I’d have to say the same to you.” She answers after the giggling died down. She looks over towards Runa and Xano. “Uh, it seems they’re in the middle of something kind of serious. Should we…go?” She asks.

1 Like

“I mean if Katrina is feeling okay to walk sure.” Bruce said,

“Yeah.” Katrina said.
“Probably a smart idea.”

“Or you could carry her.” Catherine jokes slyly.

“Yeah I could.” he says rolling with the joke.

“I can walk.” Katrina said.