2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“Alright.” She says, standing up. “Then I guess we’d better get out of here.”

Bruce stands as well up stretching his hand for Katrina to grab in helping her to stand up like fine gentleman.

Katrina grabs Bruce’s hand and stands up.
“Thanks.” She said to Bruce.

“Your welcome.” he says smiling.

Katrina smiled as she exited.the room.

Catherine followed shortly after.

Bruce followed Katrina holding her hand.

1 Like

Katrina continued walking until she.reached the elevator.

“Alright here we are.” Bruce said. Opening the elevator for Katrina (@meepinater)

Xano says quietly,
“I thought I made the mistake…”
He passed out, presumably to lack of sleep.

Black Hood’s drone was ordered to come back to base he saw quite enough for today.
“Today’s day brought many surprises and opportunities, this Catherine lead me right into her nest it wasn’t really hard to find information about Nunciam Innovation Co.Building more the reason to threaten you if you ever get involved into my plans. I already have people to kill, Mark, Antipatros, Katrina and last but not least that sumglitch Bruce.” he said while he numbered with his fingers how many people he has to kill as he then stands up.
“I am New Evo City’s reckoning and I will bring anarchy and chaos to this city, at first it was just about killing Bruce but now it’s about the soul of the city and it’s people and Bruce is the only one which stands in my way from achieving that victory, let New Evo City learn that Black Hood has returned.” Black Hood said transforming his arm into a nano concentrated plasma cannon and blasted it at a picture of Bruce and Katrina annihilating it to ash.

Antipatros could feel something was very off he felt like the City’s reckoning has returned. He rubs his chest as his heart hurt a little bit.
“Katrina Bruce where ever you are I hope you are safe and miles from harm away.” he said his heart eased up a bit and made some final touched to Bruce’s new suit.

“We both did.” Runa responds, even knowing he couldn’t be heard.

1 Like

Xano was passed out, so he wouldn’t hear it, however he seemed more peaceful than before.

“Thanks.” Katrina walked into the elevator.

Bruce entered as well after Katrina. “So were we going exaclty?”

“Could I show Catherine my superhero suit?”
@Runa

1 Like

“Well isn’t your suit back at home?”

“Yeah.” She said. “Is it okay if Catherine comes in? I mean, she did let you into her base.”

“The way I see it babe.” he says touching her waist into moving her closely to him.
“The house is yours anyway.” he said smiling. “But in other words yes I’d be happy to let her in.”

“Great!” She said happily.
she turned to Catherine.
“You can come to our place, if you want.”
@Runa

1 Like