2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

SILENCE
#1919 turned towards mark and scanned him with a bright purple light

He squinted at the lights.

In #1919’s visor, he would see footage of Berserker rampaging through various cities, as well as Christine Warren’s address early that day, in which she declared Mark a threat to the city.

YOU HAVE BEEN DEEMED A THREAT BY IRONBOLT PENITENTIARY. CONE QUIETLY DO NOT RESIST

"Wait, what?"Mark said, slowly backing away.

DO NOT RESIST

“Leadhead, I’m your friend, remember?” Mark slowly said, motioning for Sadie to restrain him from behind.
@Khalsa721

DO NOT RESIST

“Now!” Mark called out to Sadie, signaling for her to restrain Leadhead from behind.

Sadie did so concentrating as hard as she could “I don’t want to but if I have to choose I will end you.” She to.d leadhead.

with a sickening crack #1919’s head rotated 180 degrees as he threw Mark at Sadie

Mark’s body crashed into Sadie, toppling her like a bowling pin. The wind was knocked out of him as he hit the ground. “Sorry…” mark awkwardly said, blushing as he lay on top of Sadie. “Are you okay?”
@Khalsa721

#1919 stomped towards the two of them ready to break spines

He then heard the sound of black hoods broadcast through his scan of Mark
GREATER THREAT DETECTED

1 Like

Speaking of greater threat, Black Hood would recieve a message from Christine Warren:
We’ve found him. It’s time. I’ll send you the coordinates…

@Monopoly
“Well, how about it Scrapper? Do you want to feel revenge?” Christine asked, smiling at him. The agents, meanwhile, began to break apart Scrapper’s shadow prison.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Khalsa721
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
“I think we should get out of here!” Mark said to Hydron, Sadie and Elias.

@Jcton
“Wait, you know what this guy is talking about?” Richard asked Tempest. “His babble about Xalnergy?”

1 Like

“I’m fine.” She helped him up, prepared to befend them both.

#1919 glared at them “YOU SHALL REMAIN HERE

"Like hell I will!’ Mark said, ramming his elbow into #1919 to get past him. “Let’s go!” Mark said to the others as he looked for a way out.

Black Hood read the message and send her one back:
I am waiting…

A few moments later, he would recieve the location.

Black Hood grin widely. He goes towards his elevator and he went up inside the clock tower of his.
Fortunately, it started to rain heavily and thunder and lightning could be heard striking harder and greater than ever.
The night was dark, the City’s lights were illuminating the place for the people, he sets his coordinates on his gauntlet.

Black Hood stays for a few moments really close to the edge and jumps off…
He was free falling and just before he reached the middle height of his taken tower his suit reformed itself and from it came jet boosters, jet stabilizers and thrusters and he was speeding through the city, flying towards Mark’s founded location…
“The hunt begins.”

@Mctoran

“Elias, where is the exit?” Mark asked Elias as he searched for a way out of the building.
@meepinater