Yeah, that seems fine. However, there are a few rules I would like you to follow when creating so that your character seems to keep with the theme of the League of Organised Villainy;
1. They have to be from the Old-timers generation, the league was an organisation founded in the 50's and most of it's remaining members are in their 60's or older depending on any powers or traits they possess.
2. They should have been inactive for a while, I am currently working on an arc for the resurgence of the league which I intend to keep under wraps for the time being, nonetheless there should be some explanation in their bio as to why they were inactive i.e. medical conditions, self imposed exile, cryogenic stasis etc.
3. This is arguably one of the most crucial points, don't make them overly serious! whilst seriousness is perfectly acceptable as a means to fleshing out their character don't drown them in tragedy, the league is composed of colourful and cartoonish figures as a result most of them have puns or joke names, i would recommend using Jack Kirby superheroes and villains as a reference if you feel stuck for ideas .
4. Regarding the powers of the league members, the sky is the limit, although depending on their physiology their original power may be diminished as a result of their age. Some advice I would give regarding powers is that they should be able to be applied in multiple situations combat or otherwise
5. Obviously Mctoran will have the final say on whether or not these characters are accepted or not. However, I would like to determine whether they would qualify as a member of the league.
Good Luck and I look forward to seeing what you come up with
P.S. Though this reply was addressed to @L.O.S.S-KAL I happily encourage anyone interested to send me their ideas for "League Screening"
P.P.S. Although I have said that established members of the league have to be from the Old-Timers generation, I will reveal now that OFT (Old Father Time) will try to find new members from both old and new generations so "newbie" villains could attempt to seek out OFT to join his organisation.