2nd Annual TFM Awards!

So because nobody is participating in this contest, we’re all terrible people who only interact in topics that we know will make us popular. Seriously? Maybe it’s from a general lack of interest in the community for stuff like this nowadays or that it was opened when users start to really focus on school and drop off of the boards.

Honestly, if you really think that the only reason people aren’t posting on your topic is because you’re TFM101, then you’re dead wrong.

5 Likes

Best Mod @Waj (Because Cronk never commented on the picture i drew of him ;-; )
Coolest Avatar: (Can i Vote myself?) If not @king328
Board Clown @EvilLobsterKing

6 Likes

Well, yeah.

What else is new… :sad: :totally_doesn’t_have_self_depreciation_problems:

@Winterstorm345, thank you for contibuting! It really brightens my actually-quite-dreary day up here in Canada. =)

Well… Yes? I think it happened in the 1st. Let me check.

EDIT!: Yes, @Winterstorm345, you can nominate yourself. Paradox did it and won, in the same category you are nominating yourself for.

2 Likes

I mean…

Could I nominate myself for dedication? I know it may be rather petty…

But Raptor V13 was two years in the making. from V1 to now.

Most Balanced Roleplay character…@EvilLobsterKing @Bigthwomp @squeaverking @Meself @Winterstorm345

Oddest Active User: @Hawkflight

Most Reasonable Not-mod… @Tarvaax or @Triple

6 Likes

Wow. That’s funny. I made the Dedication Award with RaptorTalon the MOC in mind. So… link, please?

So… which one?

Pick one. flip a coin…something.

1 Like

Thank you for the nominations!

1 Like

I wholeheartedly agree with Raptor’s nominees.

5 Likes

Not up, I’m Canadian too, your avatar’s symbolism isn’t lost on me

1 Like

It is on me (I be a silly merican) What is it?

3 Likes

Remembrance Day, we wear poppies to remember our fallen veterans

2 Likes

I see, We call it Veterans day over here.

(And it is today…)

3 Likes

Aw, thank you!
Are you referring to my standard avatar nowadays:

Or my current one?

Anyway, for my awards, I nominate:
Board clown: @EvilLobsterKing
Best piece of literature: @Scorpion_Strike
Dedication: @Scorpion_Strike . not for a MOC, but for his impressively long “folly of the toa” storyline.
Best Mod: @Chronicler , because he’s a fun dude.

1 Like

Yey I did it.

1 Like

Standard one, but I was able to vote in mine

Errr… sure, I’ll throw some submissions in here.

Dedication award: How many Teridax revamps has @Payinku gone through at this point? I’m not sure, but here’s the latest one I could find:

Villain Recreation: @Payinku’s Teridi again, or maybe @cat’s rendition of Roodaka:

Wut: err… This one made me laugh…

Coolest Avatar: Do you remember Junkbot? @Syobnaf remembers Junkbot. Junkbot is excellent.

Board Clown: See “Exx gon give it to ya” above.

Best Piece of Literature: @21sselliW’s “Those We Cannot Save” was very nice to read:

Oddest Active User: Do I count if I do this: :goo:?

4 Likes

Well crud I forgot to update it.

I’ll write moar because I have more to add. I might make a NaNoWriMo novel out of it.

I really should try writing more.

3 Likes

The sheer quality of that Zoidberg response alone should put you in contention for board clown :grin: .

1 Like

Hi! Remember me?

Pret lit. Added.

Well, um, it has to be artwork.[quote=“TFM101, post:1, topic:30053”]
Recreation of a Villian, for truly fantastic artstic masterpieces.
[/quote]

And, well, one fits (Roodaka), but the other (Teridax) is a MOC, not an artwork.

Literally Roodaka was posted like a month after the first awards. 0_0

Also: [quote=“TFM101, post:1, topic:30053”]
The limitation is that the art MUST be of a canon character with an official set(s), or artwork.
[/quote]

:cringe: It was a good one, too.[quote=“Scorpion_Strike, post:23, topic:30053”]
And of course there’s @king328’s progression of D&D Demon Lords:* King328's D&D demon princes progression (part one)* King328's Demon Lords Progression (part 2) * King328's Demon Lords Progression (part 3)
[/quote]

See above.[quote=“Scorpion_Strike, post:23, topic:30053”]
Wut: err… This one made me laugh…

All that I thought was, ‘I don get it.’

Yup, I’m agreein’ there, m8.[quote=“Scorpion_Strike, post:23, topic:30053”]
…this one got me to actually like some of the Uniters for a while…* G2 Toa refsheet
[/quote]

Eh… I don’t see the appeal in it.

Adorable? Yes.
‘wut’? Maybe…?

Holy cow, those stores were intense. That last one, though. That strummed my heart strings. It… it deserves the title of best. But, I cannot give that. The peeps here on the boards can. You, dear Scorp, are a master storyteller. :shia_lebouff_clap:

Ummmm… Yes? I’ll add you? The only reason I am unsure in that is is called “goo”. Otherwise, I woulda said no… so… yeah. Sure.

Any nominations that were made, have been added to the list.

#4 DAYS REMAIN

1 Like