30 minute MOC: Tigerra

Could you feasibly make Mask Maker Makuta using the spare parts from the combiner?

1 Like

Looks nice

1 Like

Wow, this is pretty good, and makes me actually want to buy all the necessary sets (to build Makuta) to do this sort of thing. (Out of the spare parts)

1 Like

@Folk yeah thanks!

@Asriel ok, I’ll do a new challenge when I come back from holiday.

@SwagMeister thanks a lot!

@Perp3tual unfortunately no, there aren’t enough parts (for example there’s just a ball joint).

@Calebmar12 thanks!

@Hutere thanks! If you want to build this one in particular I can show you how to make it.

This is really cool! I especially like that other people are doing the thirty minute Moc challenge. But I have a question. What official makuta combination model?

1 Like

First of all, thanks!

The Makuta combiner model I’m talking about is the Journey to one version:

There are pictures of the build here.

Imgur

You need both Umaraks, Ikir, Tahu and Onua Uniters, LOSS, and Ekimu vs Kulta.

3 Likes

That’s awesome! But where did people find the instructions? Or did they just use pictures from different angles?

The “instructions” were provided by a Lego Designer because of the huge amount of requests for instructions for it. If you want to have the Mask of Ultimate Power, you can buy it on Shapeways too!

Check out the topic the creator made

Cyber-Hand's Forge

Thanks!
Also, where can I find the instructions?

1 Like

Thundercats! HO!

3 Likes

Impressive given the restrictions. I quite like some of the techniques used here.

I know I’ve heard the name before though :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Someone watched Bakugan when he was younger, am I right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

This is true facts :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Wow! This moc looks amazing! I like it so much that I want to build it and add to my shelf.

1 Like

Wasn’t one of the Orient Expedition monsters named Tigerra?

@darkbrick999 no, that was the Tygurah (which I actually have… somewhere…).

@KOSROBOT Thanks! If you want, I can provide instructions.

2 Likes

Nice hand design but could use some Thumbs. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 Like

For the limitations, gotta say, this looks great!

1 Like

Do the hands move? I’m thinking you could get them both to rotate around at least somehow with the remaining parts, but maybe that’d make them look odd.

I think as a whole, especially for the challenge you set forth for yourself, I think this Tigerra turned out pretty great!
The color scheme is very consistent, the gold Skull Warrior armor up top to me looks reminiscent of plumes of fur, which fits the wild cat theme, and the mask even helps with that.
She is very well armored, front AND back, and I like the claw hands a lot.
I thought I’d be wishing the feet weren’t black, but I kind of like them like this. They aren’t taking attention away from the main show, and they fit with the other color elements in place already.
My only wish is that she had some kind of alternative tool to use, or perhaps had those spare Lava-Beast blades used as an alternative tool, but as she is, she looks good.

I see you have constructed something trans-yellowish-green from the remaining parts too… with the Mask of Control? What is that?
I wanna see more of that too.

Do you think you have enough parts to build something else up too? Maybe not a humanoid, just… something with all those yummy trans-blue/light-blue/yellowish-green parts?

1 Like

@WOLKsite Thanks!

@CirkitPurple First of all, thanks!

Yeah, I tried and it kinda looked weird.

I really wanted to make a weapon, but I had no time left. I basically put the last piece a second before the timer rang :sweat_smile:.

That annoying pest? Oh, it’s just a thing I put together in a minute, but if you want, I can show it.

I dunno, I may try :wink:.

1 Like