30 minute MOC: Tigerra

Wasn’t one of the Orient Expedition monsters named Tigerra?

@darkbrick999 no, that was the Tygurah (which I actually have… somewhere…).

@KOSROBOT Thanks! If you want, I can provide instructions.

2 Likes

Nice hand design but could use some Thumbs. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 Like

For the limitations, gotta say, this looks great!

1 Like

Do the hands move? I’m thinking you could get them both to rotate around at least somehow with the remaining parts, but maybe that’d make them look odd.

I think as a whole, especially for the challenge you set forth for yourself, I think this Tigerra turned out pretty great!
The color scheme is very consistent, the gold Skull Warrior armor up top to me looks reminiscent of plumes of fur, which fits the wild cat theme, and the mask even helps with that.
She is very well armored, front AND back, and I like the claw hands a lot.
I thought I’d be wishing the feet weren’t black, but I kind of like them like this. They aren’t taking attention away from the main show, and they fit with the other color elements in place already.
My only wish is that she had some kind of alternative tool to use, or perhaps had those spare Lava-Beast blades used as an alternative tool, but as she is, she looks good.

I see you have constructed something trans-yellowish-green from the remaining parts too… with the Mask of Control? What is that?
I wanna see more of that too.

Do you think you have enough parts to build something else up too? Maybe not a humanoid, just… something with all those yummy trans-blue/light-blue/yellowish-green parts?

1 Like

@WOLKsite Thanks!

@CirkitPurple First of all, thanks!

Yeah, I tried and it kinda looked weird.

I really wanted to make a weapon, but I had no time left. I basically put the last piece a second before the timer rang :sweat_smile:.

That annoying pest? Oh, it’s just a thing I put together in a minute, but if you want, I can show it.

I dunno, I may try :wink:.

1 Like