366 Days of Art: The TTV Experience

A challenge has been made. For the next 366 days (that’s a year, for those unaware,) we, the cast of TTV, will all be doing at least one piece of artwork a day; as per the terms set by our most recent TTV Talks episode (TTV Talks about Drawing).

This will not only be a challenge to those of us who are used to drawing regularly, but also to those who don’t draw at all (I’m looking at you Meso and Eljay).

The participants are as follows:

@IllustriousVar
@Mesonak
@Eljay
@prpldragon
@Venom
@Kahi
@Viper

Each day I will document the art from all 7 of these participants. By the end of the year, this topic will have 2555 pieces of art, (assuming no one drops out, which I fully expect them to >: p )

Good luck to all challengers, and may the art be with you.

To view one of the participants’ art, search for their username or click their avatar in the Frequent Posters section.

39 Likes

I’m gonna open this up strong with ONUA, UNITER OF EARTH:

Imgur

1/8/15

-Mesonak

44 Likes

Jan-8-2016
Rose Quarts and Pearl in dramatic lighting

27 Likes

Jan-8-2016
Mine was already posted before, but hurray for repetition.

The Final Hunt:

37 Likes

Jan-8-2016

I’m beautiful.

https://i.imgur.com/oYhtr81.png

36 Likes

This will certainly be…interesting, I’m curious to see kahi, ven and vipers drawing abilities, since it’s been acknowledged that they do like to draw

5 Likes

{1 · 8 · 16}

Unlike those two fools (@IllustriousVar and @prpldragon) I actually had to do mine at like 12:40 AM in the morning :angry:

Anyhow TTV CIVIL WAR hype - Captain Mangosteen and the Iron Emperor

http://i.imgur.com/J951rVM.jpg

33 Likes

Woo! This is gonna be good.

1 Like

As of right now, this drawing is my favourite, followed by meso’s fabulous onua drawing

this is absolutely incredible, I love it

I’m torn between Var and Meso’s as my favorite, so far.

08/01/16.

34 Likes

Didn’t know Viper drew as well…This topic has surprised me a lot so far, nice drawing!

This.
This is really cool.
I like this one…

Okay! You all have your styles, but Meso’s has to be the best! You can clearly see Onua’s inner turmoil about whether he wants to break that rock or not! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah… The rest are pretty cool too!

1 Like

I
I don’t know who to choose!

Oh ma gawsh you brought back his original claws!

This is exciting!

Meso’s made me laugh. What’s up with his left leg? It’s all bent! :smile:

Meso is now deemed a quality fanartist.

7 Likes

kahi did you draw that on a clay tablet?

3 Likes