3D Skull Slicer animation

It’s the first video on my new youtube channel I created. This took like five full days to make

14 Likes

I have a deep appreciation for people who can create animations. Great work.

Thank you. since this went pretty fast i plan on doing more but I really wanna do a longer project. Also these models were not cleaned up, textured, or very planned for that matter. Pohatu I literally just made some pieces for and threw together since I wanted to finish on that day. So this is more to show sort of what types of things I can do. I will get a new powerful computer pretty soon and I also want to get into facial animations. And if I do facial animations I could have people voice act my characters and that’d be fun.

1 Like

If you speed it up by a little bit over x2 it is a way quicker paced fight sequence.

3 Likes

Can’t speed it up more than 2x on my phone but I did that and it was interesting to see :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, the choreography here is very slow. I’d suggest picking up the pace in future animations.

Yeah I was even thinking about it while I was making it but since I had given myself time a time limit to finish this is what I ended up with. The animations took one one day to make I tink. Also I was essentially learning blender as I went. Next time it will be way more planned

1 Like

Cool animation! I’m a tad surprised by the music choice when Pohatu jumps. You’d think when he does stuff, rock would be playing… i’m so sorry.

Hah! Good one!

1 Like