Biovival Discussion (aka Christian Faber's mysterious project)

I feel that at this point, that would just come off as hollow words with no meaning.

the only way Faber could make this any worse/better, would be (if that’s a time slot) to post this video at 20:20 time:

Summary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

1 Like

So, about 20 more Minutes now?

4 Likes

Anything? It’s 2:23 EST…

1 Like

well someone was saying he’s gone live but I can’t find that anywhere if he has

3 Likes

Yeah, someone told me he’s live-streaming on the Instagram app… I don’t have an account or the app, so hopefully someone’s either recording or taking notes :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well I have an account, I guess it doesn’t work on web or some garbage.

What if “premeiring on April 1st” was his april food joke?

1 Like

That… actually sounds plausible. When he posted that it would’ve been about midnight for him.

EDIT: Well, I’ve had this posted in another server, so it seems to be happening somewhere:

I guess it really is just restricted to app users. Which is kind of stupid, but hey, it’s their service I suppose

5 Likes

Well, the stream has certainly been… interesting, to say the least

2 Likes

Summary from BZPower

3 Likes

Is this real?

1 Like

I can’t confirm it as I didn’t tune in, but it sounds like this is true

1 Like

Is the stream over, or is it still going?

1 Like

No idea

1 Like

Can anyone here who’s got the Instagram App on Mobile can quickly go and watch the stream and tell us what’s going on?

1 Like

Quotes from the stream courtesy of Meso

3 Likes

@Sabretooth, any chance you could give us a recap, if you’re watching

4 Likes

I missed the first minute, but he basically talked about how he saw today as the beginning of the journey to do something with bionicle. It was pretty clear that corona delayed some important meetings he had planned, and I get the vibe that if he had not originally promised this date, he likely would have preferred to wait a bit until he had something more concrete. He walked through a powerpoint about storytelling, and discussed how he planned for Bionicle to move beyond the toy that it once was. He then had a few people join the stream to do a Q&A/MOC review. Before I started typing this it appeared to be winding down.
TLDR, nothing is official yet, but he has high hopes for the future of Bionicle.

7 Likes

Does anyone know if the stream is being recorded in some manner?

6 Likes

Looks like it’s still up on his story

3 Likes