403 Forbidden popping up (again)

Honestly, with all these issues popping up the boards are becoming almost unusable.

2 Likes

It happened to me once earlier today on the 366 days of art topic, AND NOW IT’S DOING IT AS I JUST TRIED TO REPLY!

(and once again trying to like a post on a completely different topic, I’ll update this again if anything else happens…)

(like if I get the error trying to save this edit, which it just did, TWICE.)

5 Likes

its been made public many times

i think its safe to say the project message is mostly common knowledge at this point

3 Likes

and it was one of the reasons why we had so many 502’s
and now with its closure
403 has returned

7 Likes

I got hit with it trying to update my comic strip. :confounded:

I’m getting it too.

Usually when I get hit with it, it’s 5 or 6 times in a row. Excessively annoying. Not as bad as 502, but still bad.

5 Likes

I got 403’d when I tried to look at a topic. (and trying to post this comment)

2 Likes

Every time I post, edit, or like. And I thought Vessel was glitchy.

1 Like

didn’t know about it, but I’ll guess it’s like the President’s Situation Room, everyone knows that it exists, but only the privileged get to know what goes on in there.

Also, 403 forbade me to reply, twice.

4 Likes

I can say that it’s just spam central, really.

5 Likes

It’ll work eventually if you click “Reply” twice and then go to another tab for 20 seconds and come back and try again.

2 Likes

stop going into detail

man these 403s are really annoying.

4 Likes

Not exactly sure project message is the only factor here. :imp:

Anyways, let’s trying not to panic here. It’s just a simple internet bug that can be vexing for convenience, guys.

2 Likes

well, Project: Message was one of the main factors for the PM limit, and the amount of 502 crashes.

I hate it when the 403 error message shows up like, 5 seconds after you hit like, so you think you’ve gotten away with it, but then it turns out that the ghost of 403 is always there, always watching, always ready to mess with you.

5 Likes

It just snuck up on me and ruined my comment! Why!!!

Hah.

The PM reply limit was in place way before MESSAGE was a thing.

Because of a certain other PM.

I believer Var said that was most likely due to the sudden activity after BIONICLE died.
Not that PMessage helped…

8 Likes

Hey guys! Guess what?! Search bar is broken. Everything is given a No Results Found.

1 Like