403 Forbidden popping up (again)

you know, we might as well make this a community game.

“how many times do you have the 403 error happend to you”

and here are how many times this have happend to me with this post: 1

9 Likes

No joke, it’s happened to me over 15 times today.

It just happened again!

403 is getting pretty bad for me.

4 Likes

It appears to be getting worse as time goes on, but I can’t be certain.

I attempted to make a post on a topic just now, and it gave me 28 403 errors in a row. That’s a new record for me.

While attempting to edit this post, I received 47 403 errors in a row before it froze, forcing me to refresh.

Is anyone else getting an “are you sure you want to leave this page?” pop-up whenever they try to leave the boards?

I think I might have found a way around this, at least for posting:

Type up your post, then add some text at the end (this can be literally anything). Then, if you post gets 403’d, remove the text and try again.

I actually stumbled upon this by accident with my signature – I’ll try to post something with my sig, and if I get 403’d, I remove the sig and it works.

~W12~

1 Like

The boards are dying

7 Likes

shall we take it out of it’s misery old yeller style?

10 Likes

Tries to like post, gets 403
It knows

9 Likes

Is this over with?

Haven’t sean it all day…

~W12~

3 Likes

no, it’s hit me like a brick wall.

also, had to double space “it’s hit” because the system thinks that i’m swearing =/

9 Likes

I literally can’t reply to anything… Apart from this topic… What a strange coincidence…

8 Likes

It’s a feature to prevent the age-old trick of getting past the sensors by putting a space in your word.

But you can just put two spaces, or put spaces between other letters too, so it really doesn’t do anything useful.

Also, using “it’s” as a constraction for “it has” is not proper grammar, but that’s besides the point.

~W12~

2 Likes

Indeed. I keep getting this error too.

Just got it for this too.

And again.

5 Likes

it’s time to stop

6 Likes

Oh boy!

Can I join in the complaining!

I’m sure if we all moan about it, it’s sure to go away!

9 Likes

We need to start hacking!

403!

12 Likes

yep

That’s definitely how it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ[quote=“Invader, post:144, topic:28228”]
it’s time to stop
[/quote]

Some language

3 Likes

Here, fixed that for ya.

I’ll be honest, I thought the exact same thing when I saw all the whining in this topic. I thought this topic was about sharing our experiences, not begging for the problem to end.

5 Likes