403 Forbidden popping up (again)

thanks for the response :slight_smile:

i really can’t understand why some persion would like to take the “credit” for causing chaos for a message board. The persion who does that is seriously just saying “yeah im the one who caused the electricity in the hole city to go off, not the lightning. come at me you cowards” to an angry mob.

4 Likes

He’s desperate for recognition.

Glad the problem’s been determined. I just got 108 “403 Forbidden” s on one post.

10 Likes

Out of curiosity, anyone able to beat that record? Because 108 is insane.

3 Likes

hahahahaha

no

Don’t be silly.

403 why

Not even close. My highest was 57.

1 Like

I can’t ever uploaded a new avatar, because of The Dread 403 bug.

Nope still 403 forbidden for me.

1 Like

Glad to see solutions are being attempted.

Aaand 403.

1 Like

Oh, basically you just updated your code to be more compatible, now it should be running smoother? That actually makes a lot of sense

And makes me feel bad for being just about to explain to everyone the Irony of this entire Topic’s content (Like Seriously! You guys said the most likely cause of the problem was too many new Users/topic clutter, and they fill a topic with complaints of the problem? Wouldn’t that be adding to the problem?

Sorry about that.

having just 1 topic for this means that there isn’t just clutter strewn about multiple threads.

it’s contained.

1 Like

this world cannot escape sin.

I highly doubt he did it, though.

1 Like

he clamed to have done it in two posts that are now erased. Basicly he was saying stuff that he was trying to tell people the truth about the TTV cast, how they stalked him and later bullied him on his Deviant art page.

basicly pulling a “im the victim here, and im taking my revenge” which we all know he did not do, so he was probably trying to make it seem like he could hack into the site.

8 Likes

Is that something out of Captain America: Civil War.

This discussion is incredibly off-topic. He is not involved with anything regarding this error, and you’re only giving him what he wants - attention. Move along, people.

10 Likes

New Record: 223

6 Likes

Wow, I mean… I can’t even be excited that you broke the record, that’s just… that must have been awful.

1 Like

The worst part is, I gave up. I had to go to class, and it wouldn’t end.

3 Likes

hehe

i get it

7 Likes