40kRP The Forge of war

Realising that they had left their steed in the stables, 13 curses loudly and sprints through the door toward the stables in an adjoining section of the compound. As a cultist steps in front of him 13 simply yells “Out the way! Heretic!” before skewering them with their bayonet. After arriving in the stables, a few moments pass as 13 mounts up and returns to the fold.

Another cultist sees the mounted 13 and begins running away

Pyotor fired his plasma gun at it. “Die, heretic!”

Funnily enough the terrified cultist did just that, bursting into a sizzling rain of meaty chunks

8155 wiped the red mist that had begun to cover their mask eyeholes, firing repeatedly at the approaching cultists.

each cultist fell writhing before dying as the hot shot lasgun proved why it had been given the nickname “hellgun”, however 8155 would also see why the sound of shelling was quieter. One of the basalisks had been blown to bits

OOC: Remind me, a basalisk is a guard vehicle, right?

OOC; Looks that way

OOC: Thanks

IC: Pyotor took another swig of kvass. “We’re running thin of artillery. We need a baneblade!”

Skir Desh was more focused on shooting heretics.

“We don’t have a baneblade!” screeched the commissar “I was told this would just be a quick skirmish.”
######“serves me right for trusting high command”

“How did they even blow up a basilisk anyway?”

8155 Simply pointed over the bloodsoaked hill they stood on.

“What is it Kreiger?”

OOC: Come on dude idk where the story is going, ok how about this…

IC: 8155 stood among his, platoon was the wrong word, fellow guard, gazing at the figures standing in the blood, their powered armour rusted with age and unholy symbols blazing.

“Get back to the trench…” Whispered Grant as the huge bulk of a very large tank came over the crushed masses of cultists and guards alike…a baneblade flanked by heretic astartes. it was difficult to tell the colour of the armour but it looked very dark…

OOC: congrats you predicted my plans

8155 let his hotshot loose on the approaching heretics, slowly starting to walk back at a decent pace, not wanting to be caught out of position.

OOC: Hehehe

“RUN YOU SUICIDAL KARSKIN!”

one of the figures raises a large boxy looking gun as the chaos baneblade drew closer

8155’s rare survival instincts decided to kick in and he turned and began running at full pace.

The figure launched a storm of mass reactive bolt shells towards the general direction of the fleeing guards

13 accompanies 8115’s charge albeit mounted “Death to the Heretics!” they yell, firing off glancing shots at the baneblade.