7000 BC. Fall of Atlantis - RP Topic

An atlantean of the High Council of Atlantis was surveying the streets. He was in the outermost ring and was in the northwest city square.
@L.O.S.S-KAL @Mctoran @TBT_Emerald @ProfSrlojohn

2 Likes

Hakulai was on the porch of house, slowly rocking in a chair, watching the world go by.

2 Likes

Hakulai would see the atlanteans go by and do their business. Some traded at the market streets and others could be seen fishing on the city’s edge.

1 Like

Alumatix sits by a canal in the northern part of the outer ring, listening to some drakes chatter.

1 Like

Hakulai continued rocking, simply enjoying being alive.

2 Likes

On the other side of the city, the Healing Teacher sat in his hut. He was in a meditative state, inhaling magical fumes as part if his ritual to prepare for the day ahead. Teacher need to be performing at his peak in order to properly care for his patients.

1 Like

Finishing eavesdropping on the water drakes, Alumatix begins walking through the city.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, in the market place, a group of city-goers were shopping for supplies, for Teacher’s medicinal inventory.
@Bramsley

Alumatix might see Hakulai rocking in a city square by the water and market streets.

1 Like

A heavily bandaged hand parts the curtains of the Teacher’s Hut “I’m led to believe you are a man of medicine, is this true?” pipes a raspy voice from outside the hut. Then, the figure enters slowly; they are wrapped in linen bandages (of varying shades of yellow), and their face is obscured by a black mask subtly shimmering in the low-lit hut.

1 Like

Teacher slowly opened one eye, departing from his meditation as the figure entered.
“Ah yes, what you have heard is indeed true.” He said, examining his guest’s condition.
“Tell me, what ailment has taken hold of you?” He inquired, puzzled as he was unable to identify the cause of the man’s symptoms on his own.

The figure loosens a bundle of bandages around his left hand… a finger falls to the ground “Does this answer your question?” rasps the figure.

1 Like

Teacher gulped.
“My, this condition…it is unlike anything have ever seen in all my years…” he said in bewilderment.

“It’s not ideal” replied the figure. “Ever since that accursed serpent bit me I became afflicted with this unnatural rot, though I may be alive my flesh is already dead. Nonetheless, I require hemlock and sage do you have any you could spare?”

1 Like

Alumatix, upon seeing the retired officer decides to walk into his vicinity. Possibly to talk, but mostly to listen.
@ProfSrlojohn

1 Like

Teacher slowly nodded.
“Erm… yes, of course. All of my herbal stocks should be somewhere in the back.” He directed. Teacher looked on at the figure as he moved about, deeply intrigued by him.

1 Like

“Can I help you?” He asks, seeing him approach.

1 Like

Alumatix kicks himself for not disguising his approach better. Suspicion is not his friend. “I just don’t think we’ve met.” He proceeds to introduce himself to Hakuali.

2 Likes

“Pleasure. I’m Lt. Commander Hakuli. Retired. How do you do?” And he extended his mechanical hand.

2 Likes

The peaceful waves crashed upon the edge of the floating city, and the birds call as the sun rises to sun high (noon).

A shallow call of the trumpet make way as a small array of strange white ships make there way to the City’s North Gate, it was an atlantean patrol fleet, five ships enter the gate and stop to dock at the outermost layer.

2 Likes