7000 BC. Fall of Atlantis - RP Topic

The guardsman looks at the prince,
“Well, I don’t fully know what you were planning, but I’ll need you to leave now.”

The native raises an eyebrow and sarcastically says,
“Sure…”
He sighs,
“I assume a meeting is required, follow me. My Nurhag isn’t to far from here.”

The atlantean soldiers bearing the lion emblem take the boats off the dock and begin to send the ■■■■■■■■ away.
@Mctoran @TBT_Emerald

1 Like

"I am Prince Leonida of the Roman Republic, and I demand a meeting with the king of Atlantis, especially with his oracle.

“Nurhag… Right…” the Roman said, obviously not familiar with the primitives of Sardinia.

Meanwhile, the two Roman fleets had Sicily and Corsica in sight, preparing to land on them.

1 Like

“Thanks…” Teacher gratefully said to Alumatix, slipping away amidst the chaos.

Seeing no other opportunity, Teacher leapt off the dock and clung on to the back of the ship, out of view of anyone who may have been nearby.
@Flux
@TBT_Emerald

Alumatix continues to tail Teacher, trying to stay hidden. However, he has his staff drawn which makes it kind of difficult. It wouldn’t be unlikely for him to be caught by the guard.

1 Like

Teacher slipped inside the ship through the Anchor hole on the side.

Once inside the ship, he search for the cargo crate housing the Thonto.
@Flux
@TBT_Emerald

While searching he would find it difficult to move without being spotted. The atlantean soldiers with the mark of a lion, kept good watch and four guards were watching the ■■■■■■■■ hold at all times. Whatever the material was it was well guarded.

“And what proof do you have that really are this so called prince? Without proof your worth is that of a commoner.”

The native led him to a rather large stone structure, it was circular in pattern and had walls surrounding it. It was some type of stronghold.
“This is my Nurhag, one of the largest you’ll see in this land.”

He turns to the roman,
“So what is it that you are looking for?”

The Royal ship made its way through the Outermost Ring, the solders with the eagle unit salute it as it passes by. One the ship a figure dressed in a royal dress could be seen. It was the princess of atlantis. The ship passed through the outermost ring and travels to the second ring, where Prince Leonida was.

1 Like

He approached his face by the guardian’s, before raising next to it a Roman talisman depicting his face with the inscription “Princeps Leonidae Flumen Micinum”.

“Right.” the Roman said, visibly unattracted by the primitive and, compared to the buildings in Rome, small stone structure.

“We the Romans are here to express out concern towards a certain kingdom that seems to have an unfair and unjust monopole upon the Mediterranean Sea, one that it stole from the Romans, Greeks, and other people groups that have rights upon said sea. Maybe you’ve heard of it: Atlantis?”

Leonida follows her with his sight, trying not to let loose his edge upon the guardian.

As soon as the two fleet arrive the building of two more colonies begins: Bastia in Corsica and Trapani in Sicily.

Teacher’s eyes widened and he gulped as he caught a glimpse of the princess. This wasn’t just any ordinary cargo ship. It was a mistake coming here, but it was too late to turn back now.

Teacher crouched in a dark corner of the ship behind some boxes, as he tried to think of a distraction for the guards.

The guard looks at him a bit annoyed,
“You’re still missing an invitation.”

The princess’s boat pulls up beside the prince’s rented boat. The guard salutes,
“Princess Amali.”

The princess looks at Leonidae then at the guard,
“Is there a problem?”

The guard stammers,
“N-n-no there’s not a problem.”

Amali sighs,
“Didn’t my father tell you before I have a marriage interview.”

The guard looks at her,
“He did not tell-”

Amali rolls her eyes,
“I guess he’s still quite busy, the prince will be coming with me.”

The guard salutes once more and opens the water gates allowing passage for the princess and the roman prince. Amali looks at Leonida,
“The guards here are complete idiots, pay no mind to them. They won’t let anyone in unless they either have the signed signature from my father or the direct permission from one of the royal family… so what are you here for?”

“We aware of the empire yes… but we disagree with the preconception that any people own the sea. Atlantis is what it is, a large empire with a strong naval force. If you wish to face them then it would only be reasonable to create a much stronger navy.”

The guards stayed in their spots as the sailors worked their job, if Teacher didn’t find a better spot to be in one of the sailors would most likely find him.

1 Like

“Seeing your oracle.”
He bluntly replies, tho a little surprised by the way she tricked the guards.

“Pal, we are not going to face them. We just want our sea back. Especially the Tyrrhenian Sea.”

Teacher, keeping to the shadows, slipped past the sailors.(Hopefully without detection)

Then, in a ventriloquistic illusion, he casted a spell which caused a loud “bang” sound to ring out on one of the ship’s upper decks and distract the ship’s guards.
@Flux

“Hmm, yeah I should be able to get you some time with the oracle.”

“Does that not mean war?”

Two of the guards turn and walk to the origin of the sound, they barked orders at the sailors to stay put, while another two guards remained in their position.

1 Like

“Then please, milady, do that.”

“No. It means revenge. Their seas are so big, that slowly taking over the Tyrrhenian wouldn’t really attract their attention.”

The Princess guides the boat through the second ring, strange weapons and other military vessels could be seen being tested and inhabiting this ring. Once through the ring She heads for the innermost ring, the great temple, the house of the Atlantean Royals, the Gilded Palace. One the outside tall statues stood on the outside with an almost regal and foreboding presence, on the center was a ziggurat-like palace, with a temple sitting on the very top.

“Tell me more of your plans, so I know what might happen…”

“Tell me, princess, what were you doing outside the palace?”

“First off, we need allies. You are the most advanced civilisation that lives at the shores at the sea other than us.”

Upon not getting caught, Alumatix goes into a nearby alley and climbs to the top of a building. He keeps his druid staff trained on the ship, prepared to cause a distraction to help Teacher.

Teacher moved on to the spot the previous guards had been, now trying to formulate a plan to take care of the remaining ones.

this might be risky… he thought to himself, staring down at a small lighter-sized flame in between his fingers.
@Flux

The light would attract the attention as a sailor points it out. The two guards rush towards the light. Teacher is in danger.

She looks at the prince, “I do many things… however I was out on an excursion of the ritual kind.”

The boat docks in an inside port and the gates close behind them. Amali heads down a long pillared hall,
“You needed to see our seer?”

“Allies? hmm… You’ll need to unite our people… perhaps there is a way…”

At this point, Teacher realized he had been cornered; both literally and figuratively. The Thonto may have been valuable, but he figured his life was worth a lot more at this point.

And so, Teacher set a small contained fire to the ships wooden floor(which could be easily put out if reacted to in time) to serve as a chaotic distraction, as he proceeded crawl through the ship’s Anchor hole and jump into the ocean:

“Indeed.”

“I am listening.”
@Flux

1 Like