7000 BC. Fall of Atlantis - RP Topic

As Teacher swam out in the ocean, he looked up to see Alumatix perched atop the building.
“Pffsht- help me!” He sputtered in the water, reaching his hands out towards Alumatix for help.
@TBT_Emerald

Alumatix would be unable to hear teacher from the roof of his building. However, a water drake would screech right next to Reacher , pulling his attention down there.

Alumatix quickly descends the building and holds his staff out for Teacher to grab.

1 Like

Thank you…” teacher muttered gratefully as he used the staff to help himself up.
“That was close…way too close.” He sputtered to himself.
@TBT_Emerald

Alumatix nods. "After you bought the information, they changed the guards in charge. Dragonborn sent me to tell you. And keep you safe for a short bit. He likes repeat customers. " He says.

1 Like

“Well, you came a bit too late to warn me.” Teacher sarcastically remarked.
“Besides, I’m not too sure if they’ll even be a ‘next time’ anyways. What I just did was way too far out of my comfort zone.” He said to Alumatix.
@TBT_Emerald

Alumatix shrugs. “Hey, you decided to do this, he didn’t force you. Now you know, the information was good, and you have some safeguard afterword. If you want to know something, you know where to go. Maybe don’t go after a ridiculously expensive commodity next time though. Maybe use him to keep tabs on people.”

1 Like

“Well, it was at least a good test run. I’ll know who to go to next time for some information…”

Teacher paused for a moment.

“-Actually, as a matter of fact there is something else I would also like to know right now.” He said to Alumatix
@TBT_Emerald

“You know who to go to then.” Alumatix says. He then walks into the streets of Atlantis.

1 Like

Teacher silently nodded as he watched Alumatix walk away.

Later, Teacher made his way towards the healing Temple of Atlantis. He was looking for answers. He slowly made his way up the long series of steps towards the large twin doors of the temple.

@meepinater
@ProfSrlojohn
@Flux
@Bramsley
@TBT_Emerald
@Flux
@Toa_Vladin

(OOC:
Any of your characters can be in or around the temple if you want to have an interaction scene)