7000 BC. Fall of Atlantis - RP Topic

Teacher decided to pursue Alumatix, silently following after him.

Elion nods, “As you wish, your kingship.”

The commander looks at his men, and looks back at the leper, “Do let any of my men know if you need assistance.”

Alumatix, hiding in the shadows, prepares to trip Teacher as he passes.

Teacher’s eyes widened in surprise as he stumbled over Alumatix’s foot. After regaining his balance, Teacher turned on his heels to look back behind himself and face the perpetrator.

Leonida and his crew passed by because of course they do

“Oh where did those things go…” The bloodless flagellant mutters to herself realising that she has most likely gotten herself lost

if Leonida went more south they might find themselves going through more tight alleyways and maybe several stores and other similar interests. The west section of this gigantic ring was filled with all sort of shops and storefronts, and other services, such as fortune tellers and readers of the stars.

Alumatix states teacher in the eye. “You’ve been following me for a long time. Why?” He states.

“What are you trying to steal from the ship?!” Teacher said, interrogating Alumatix.

That was the exact destination of the group.

Alumatix looks confused. “What are you talking about? Stealing from what ship? And even before that you were following me. Don’t think I didn’t see you and your diseased friend.”

1 Like

Spying the argument between Alumatix and the Teacher, The leper turns to Elion and his men “Excuse me gentlemen” and walks towards two. Once out of Earshot of the guard and close enough to the Teacher and Alumatix “I understand I’m not doing a great job of concealing my presence but the two of you could at least make an effort!” He whispers sharply.

The Leper straightens himself up and quickly scans the surrounding area for onlookers “People tend to feel suspicious when they see others huddled together and whispering to each-other… So, I suggest we find somewhere more ‘private’ before we continue this conversation. Understood?

Teacher, understanding The Leper’s concerns, nodded.
“So where should we go?”

“Why do you think I turned down this alley.” Alumatix replies. “I assume the only way I’m going to get answers is if I follow you two?”

1 Like

Teacher nodded.
@Bramsley
@TBT_Emerald

They found themselves in a larger market streets, a lady at a curtained stand beckoned them over.

Soldiers with the marking of a lion could be seen arriving from the second ring.

Alumatix follows them in, but not before sending the wyvern traveling with him after the soldiers.

1 Like

Siz oraclemisiz?” he asked in what from now I will call Atlantid at least on my side.

“So, let’s start again…” Teacher said as they went inside.
“What significance does that ship hold to you? I know there was something about it that you were drawn to.”
@TBT_Emerald

Alumatix does his best to look puzzled, which isn’t very convincing. "What are you talking about? I went down there to see my friends the water drakes. " He then looks teacher in the eye, “But if there were something interesting about that ship I know who I would ask about it. The man goes by Dragonborn. He knows things that even the emperor doesn’t know. It seems nothing in this city happens without his knowledge. However, he doesn’t give out the knowledge free. Now that I’ve answered your question, you answer mine. Why have you two been following me?”

@Mctoran @Bramsley

1 Like