7000 BC. Fall of Atlantis - RP Topic

“You were acting suspicious.” Teacher answered.
“We wanted to ensure you were not up to anything nefarious.”

You first drew my attention when you had that small winged lizard fly spy on the fleet. I too am curious about the contents of those ships, so following you seemed like a logical option. Not to mention that scaly hound also seemed to follow those suspicious foreigners… and then myself.” The leper reaches within his bandages and produces a small silver disk bearing the image of an Owl, before quickly hiding it once again.

My Organisation is concerned with the recent ‘expansions’ made by those foreigners’ Empire. I came here to ‘prevent’ said expansions by any means necessary. Understand this much… What I do is for the good of my people nothing more, nothing less.

Edit: This is what the Disk looks like

1 Like

Teacher glanced briefly at the Leper, narrowing his eyes slightly but choosing not to comment on what he had said.

Seems to me that we have conflicts of interest after all…

@TBT_Emerald
Teacher then glanced back at Alumatix.
“So, this…Dragonborn, how and where can we find him?”

1 Like

Alumatix looks at the disc, then at the leper. “Order of Athenae? If so you have many allies in the druids. Of course I don’t know what that owl could mean outside this city.”

@Mctoran
He then turns to Teacher, “Find the dragon gate in the south of the city. He arrives there within a few hours after sunset. If you are willing to pay enough, he will even find you.” Alumatix leans forward. “And he always knows when someone wants to meet with him.”

2 Likes

Rome’s fleet then set sail to Sardinia.

1 Like

When the Roman fleet arrived, they started settling down.
OOC: I’ll let the mods to control the locals’ actions.
@Jcton @Mctoran

Teacher’s eyes narrowed as he nodded slowly.
“Very well. Thank you for your guidance.”

@Bramsley
Teacher then turned towards Leper.
“Will you come, or are you staying here?”

I will go with you, though I’m afraid I must follow from a distance as I’m a little conspicuous” replied the Leper.

1 Like

Alumatix nodds slowly. “I must take my leave now.” He then steps out of the building and blends in with the crowd.

1 Like

The Sardinians, would venture from their homes wondering what these people were doing at their shores, some defensively grabbed their weapons, and their magic practitioners weaved their spells to see the occasion.

“Yessssss… soldiers I am the oracle… I’ve seen you when you entered this city… I know very much about what you desie…”

The Romans didn’t seem to care that much for them, as they started building themselves a colony city.

Leonida stepped forward.
“Shall we begin then?”

Later, as the sun was just beginning to set upon the city, Teacher stepped towards the Dragon Gate south of the city.
“Well, I’m here. What now?” He said out loud, only half-expecting a response.

Gorga wanders the streets of Atlantis, examining the people around her and generally enjoying the scenery.

1 Like

“Now you speak with me.” A masked figure steps out of the shadow of the gate. He speaks again in his mask-altered voice, “I am Dragonborn, and you are Teacher. Your friend back there is called the Leper King, though there is more to that title than there may seem at first glance.” Dragonborn motions to the Leper. “No need for you to stay so far back there.”

As he waits for the leper to come forward, Dragonborn says, “Now that we are introduced, I believe you came here for business.”

@McToran @Bramsley

1 Like

I’m afraid that I am but an associate of the King sir” pipes a voice from the shadows. Slowly the figure’s face emerges from the shadows grinning.

Now regarding business… I believe you’re aware of these ‘Romans’ and there exploits. Simply put I feel that if left unchecked their borders could extend…which could cause complications, especially here.

1 Like

“As for myself, I have come to know more informrion pertaining to a ship nearby. A druid had lingered there and seemed to be… staking ot out. I wanted to know if there is any significance to that ship.” Teacher said to The Dragonborn.

“Yes, it could.” Dragonborn says. "I have sources watching the soldiers in the city. You need not fear, the higher ups in the government will be informed whenever I get information to sell regarding our security. "

Parts of the mask glow blue as if memory stimulators had kicked in. “Now that information is quite valuable.” Dragonborn says, bringing a hand out. “Are you ready to pay?”

The Roman colony in Sardinia was ready. They called it Olbia. Roman troopes then started going in-land, trying to make contact with the native population.
A part of the Roman fleet then separates into 4: one quarter stays in Olbia, one returns to Fiumicino, one heads towards Corsica and one to Sicily.
A skilled person would realise that if two more colonies were to be formed in the aforementioned islands, Rome would have partial control over all of the import/export routes of the Tyrrhenian Sea.
In addition, three Roman princes were going through the neighbouring city-states, followed by war battalions, trying to convince the rest of Latium to join Rome.

“…Name your price.” Teacher stated.

“300 Cyberians.” Dragonborn says, referring to a large gold coin.

OOC: is there an already established money system, or a theoretical Atlantean one?

1 Like