A Bionicle 2015-2016 hidden story theory

So First I want to say that I have not watched the final 2 episode’s of Bionicle journey to one only the 3 first one’s. Second I want to say is that I do know what happens in the final story SO SPOILERS for any one who havent seen it.
With this said lets get to the topic at hand.

In the final episode (what I have heard) the Toa sacrefice themselfs to reseal Makuta in the Shadow realm and turn to light and shoot up in the sky, and Ekimu knew this was going to happen all along, so whats my Theory well it is this, I belive that the Toa and Makuta is trapts in some kind of time loop or space loop,
Now lets examin the proff.

One.The Toa have a memory loss when they arrive on Okoto, only knowing there name and mission, this could be the results of when they first turn to light after sealing Makuta, after they seal him and turn to light they are teleported back in time or xros space and have there memory’s remade so that they are not to remember any thing about the future/other worlds they have been in.

Second. In the second episode they get vissions of the temple where makuta’s mask is hidden. Now it is said that it is because they connect with the Creature’s but maybe that is not the true resun for there vissions maybe they are memorys that the creature’s unlock when they combine with there Toa.

Third. The Toa knowing somthing bad is about to happen with the creature’s now this is explained that it is because of there bond with there elemental powers but that may not be the case, maybe it is bceause they have been to a world/time where Umarak where able to get the creature’s befor the Toa or they failed in some other way to get to each creature in time.

And finally Ekimu can see into the future/xros space when he was asleep and so knows how every thing would unfold and did not do anything to change the Toa’s destiny of repeating every thing all over again. one resun I belive this is what he said in the first episode/recap of the short the first thing Ekimu says to the Toa is that they are late and in the two last episode’s of the serie’s he knew what happend to Gali and that she would return he also knew what would happen to the Toa when they sealed Makuta again.

Well this is my Theory about Bionicle 2015-2016 hidden story line, that in a show that the Bionicle world now is in a loop and will never be able to leave it if we dont creat new destinys for the Toa and there world making new time line’s.

So what do you guys think of my Theory do it sound like it could be possible or amI out on thin ice with this Theory, comment down below and tell me what you guys think.

Kazuma out see you all at the next post ^^

I think this belongs in the G2 Headcanon page…

It do?
Did not know there was a page for that.

A post was merged into an existing topic: The BIONICLE G2 Headcannons Discussion Topic

@KazumaDoubleIce I’ve moved this to the G2 Headcanon topic :smile: