@HewksDKowlihad
Knowing you, pops, I figured you’d like this

@KAI_BORG

@ToaTupac

@Sabretooth

@ItsFrostbyte

@Dr.Doctor

43 Likes

I love the simplistic style these have, and the backgrounds. By the way, do you take requests, or is this a Liliad-only thing?

4 Likes

If you have requests I’ll take some. Can’t say I’ll do all of them though if I get a ton.

2 Likes

In that case, could I, if possible, have my current profile picture in your style? Here’s a picture for reference.

Thanks!

2 Likes

could you do one of a dwarven paladin

1 Like

That explains why they all look so similar! Could I just have a doctor?

1 Like

These are still great. Haha yes.

2 Likes

I would ask for a request, but you seem to be filling up on those already. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

These are pretty cool; would be nice if you captioned each of them with who their user is.

3 Likes

cries in corner/s

these are pretty nice, man. Joses and Scoots look a little bit alike but overall these pop nicely

1 Like

These look really cool. If you’re taking request s could you do me one like Indiana Jones?

1 Like

These look awesome!

Do me! Do me! (Please)

2 Likes

pls do papa
don’t ignore me i’m in the iliad server :’’’’(

2 Likes

WOW. I did not expect this to blow up so quickly. Alright I’ll do requests but if you want one, you absolutely have to give me a picture reference, otherwise I can’t do them. Also may be a bit.

I’d charge but I don’t have a PayPal lol

4 Likes

Hmmm… You mind do a profile pic of this guy?

(Like the ones you did above. Also, the spikes are supposed to be full black, I just haven’t painted them yet.)

Or if not that, of my current profile pic?

2 Likes

I can do this one but remember, they’re shoulder up, so most of the MOC here won’t get covered. Is that alright?

3 Likes

Yep! That’s perfect for a profile pic!

Also, love your pics mate! The art is awesome!

2 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Welcome! Request or not this stuff is glorious!

1 Like

I love it! Thank you so much! Have some cookies::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:.

2 Likes

Haha! That’s actually perfect for him! It just captures that little extra touch of grumpiness he always has! I love it! XD

Setting it up now!

1 Like