A bunch of profile pics [REQUESTS TEMPORARILY CLOSED]

If requests are still open, could you do a mockingbird with a Lego brick in its beak on against a plain white background?

1 Like

Well, I’m only doing shoulder-up shots, and you’d have to provide me with a picture reference

2 Likes

That should work. And I was thinking the brick could be a red or yellow 2 by 4.

2 Likes

I would love it if you could do one based on my self-MOC, assuming you don’t have too many on your plate already. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hey, I know you have a TON of these but i thoguht i’d give my two cents.

1 Like

so, you’re still taking requests

i take great pity on you, good sir.

better shot of the head so that you can tell those little things inside there are indeed eyes-

2 Likes

K so I’m starting with Toa Tupac and ending with Sammythekat. I’ll finish these before reopening requests.

4 Likes

So, you wanted from the shoulder up? I know it’s a bit of lazy editing but I made two images of my Self-MOC you could use for reference.

@Samtastictogo

Need anything else or is this all you need? I’d be happy to help however I can.

3 Likes

K I’m done for the night. I’ll do the resrt tomorrow and then reopen requests

7 Likes

Rest well, my friend. Good luck tomorrow!

3 Likes

I WANT TO GIVE THIS TOPIC MULTIPLE LIKES BUT I CAN’T!!! ARRGGHHHH!

6 Likes

Oh my gosh it’s awesome! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

I know you’re closed but could you make me one based on my latest self moc with blue eyes, wearing a black hoodie with the hood down on a blue background?

Also would you be willing to do derphatu as well? Do it for the derp

2 Likes

I’m glad I was second to request, that way I didn’t have to wait through… this.

4 Likes

Well, folks. You’ll all need to be patient but I am sure Sam is enjoying the requests.

I think I may store the image Sam makes of my Self-MOC onto both my iPod and my laptop as, considering all the previous ones he made on here, it’ll be well worth it to keep. Heck! I may just ■■■■■ some of my profile pictures on stuff to it.

5 Likes

When I reopen requests if you want to you can make the request again :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Question: who all are the first batch of images for? I know I can easily look on Iliad but I think it would be nice if their owners were named on here all the same.

P.S. I hope you have fun with doing mine; the MoUP is probably the most tricky/complex design of a Bionicle mask. Good luck on all the pictures and I hope you have an awesome day, amigo. Also, I give you full permission to email it to me once it’s done.

2 Likes

Hey so I know that you closed requests, but can I make one simple request?

—————
In all seriousness, good art, and good luck dealing with requests. It’s a doozy.

11 Likes

Best request

8 Likes

The first thoughts in my head when I read that were “that’s a lot to put into one frame; is this a joke request and I do not envy the artist that pulls this one off.” Still, good luck on all these.

I just realized that my request was after Sammythekat’s. Which means that it is technically not valid because it was made after the requests were closed. Does this mean I would need to resubmit my request, @Samtastictogo?

2 Likes